Collins Polish Dictionary (iPhone/iPad) - This is a new addition to the best-selling Collins range, including the latest vocabulary relating to the Internet and the digital age. This new "Collins Polish-English English-Polish Dictionary" includes over 63,000 head words, 120,000 translations and 80,000 references and is designed for all those studying Polish and English, whether at school, for travel or for business. It is ideal for anyone who needs a wealth of reliable information.
· Over 63,000 head words, 120,000 translations and 80 000 references
· Have confidence - extensive coverage of today's Polish and English, with thousands of phrases and examples guiding you to the most appropriate translation.
· Get it right - practical usage notes help you do more with language
· Get there fast - clear layout ensures that you find the information you need quickly and easily.
What's New in This Release:
· Colorful and feature-rich user interface with faster and easier word access
· Customizable two-pane user interface (for iPad)
· Includes exciting new word games like Hangman, Word Scramble, Flashcards and Anagrams to facilitate the learning process
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Mobile Systems, Inc.»:
Dorland's Medical Dictionary (Android) Dorland’s Medical Dictionary provides authoritative, concise definitions for a wide range of terms used in the health sciences, including anatomy, physiology, diseases, drugs, tests and procedures and much more
DUDEN Deutsches Universalworterbuch (BlackBerry) The Duden German Universal Dictionary has over 150,000 references and idioms, with more than 500,000 sample applications, as well as data for orthography, discussion, origin, grammar and style