Dictionary.com for iPad - Carry a dictionary and thesaurus wherever you go with this easy to use app! View language reference content from trusted sources like Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com right from your iPad.
The application gives you access to a comprehensive database of more than 2 million words, with detailed definitions, synonyms, antonyms, word origins, example sentences, and audio pronunciations. In addition, it delivers daily useful content, such as Word of the Day and The Hot Word.
· Offline access - no Internet connection needed for most content
· Audio pronunciation
· Example sentences
· Word origin & history
· Voice search (five free searches included)
· Favorite words
· Search history
· Spelling suggestions
· Popular & local trending searches
· Shake your iPad to receive a random, surprise word
What's New in This Release:
· FREE advanced Learner's Dictionary provides additional content for English learners, or anyone looking for more context.
· New Encyclopedia upgrade
· Various improvements and bug fixes.
What's New in 3.2.3:
· Bug fixes and improvements.
What's New in 3.2.2:
· Fixed an issue with in-app purchases, that was being experienced by some users. To download content that you already purchased, tap on "Restore Purchases" from the Upgrades screen.
What's New in 3.2:
· Sleek new design for iOS7
· Slideshow gallery with popular daily content
· New premium content: Slang Dictionary, Idioms & Phrases and Grammar & Tips, available as in-app purchases
What's New in 3.1:
· Fast & modern design makes it easier to explore the English language
· More than 2,000 new words, including mankini, quantitative easing & prepone
· New Rhyming Dictionary with 500,000 rhymes
· Daily Slideshows with surprising word facts
· Landscape mode: Scroll the dictionary alphabetically
What's New in 2.4:
· More than one million example sentences added
· Unlimited number of favorite words, now alphabetized
· Bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
Lingopal FLIRTA - multilingual talking phrasebook Lingopal FLIRTA Chat and flirt in 44 languages with just one phrasebook application.
Tell that Estonian girl how much you like to watch her lips as she speaks. Get cheeky with the Brazilian boy on the beach
A+ Translator Deluxe A+ Translator Deluxe - This application will translate most texts in most languages into ENGLISH, you will also be able to hear the result translation using TTS technologies.
As soon as you are ready with your word or text simply TAP "read text" and the job will be done for you.
Text-to-speech (TTS) is a system which converts normal language text into speech
iTranslate Voice iTranslate Voice - allows you to speak in one language and immediately hear yourself in another language. You can also look up definitions for common words and phrases, just by using your voice. Translations can be shared via email, SMS and Twitter
LINGOPAL 44 - multilingual talking phrasebook LINGOPAL 44 Chat, flirt & insult in 44 languages with just one application.
Lingopal 44 is a fun iPhone application that gives you hundreds of professionally translated phrases in 44 languages plus audio.
Lingopal 44 makes it easier to meet people from other cultures, have real conversations, and have a lot of fun along the way
Translator (iPhone) Translator (iPhone) - The easy All-in-One-App to go.
You will never need a translation book anymore for your travel or your work
iTranslate for iPhone/iPad iTranslate for iPhone/iPad - iTranslate is a universal translator for iPhone. It is useful when you are learning a new language, traveling to a foreign country, or just need to translate an email
AT&T Translator AT&T Translator is an application which translates spoken and textual phrases from one language to another language
Lingopal 44 LITE - talking phrasebook Lingopal 44 Lite is the lite version of Lingopal 44.
It's a fun iPhone application that gives you essential professionally translated phrases in 44 languages including audio.
Lingopal makes it easier to meet people from other cultures, have real conversations, and have a lot of fun along the way
Dictionary.com - Dictionary and Thesaurus Dictionary.com - Dictionary and Thesaurus - The FREE Dictionary.com app delivers trusted reference content from Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com, including over 2,000,000 words. It also features audio pronunciation and updated daily content
Dictionary.com for iPhone Dictionary.com for iPhone - Carry a dictionary and thesaurus wherever you go with this easy to use app! View language reference content from trusted sources like Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com right from your iPhone