Elder Sign: Omens - The tense excitement of Elder Sign is now available for iPhone and iPod Touch! Elder Sign: Omens places you in control of up to four intrepid investigators, as they fight to keep the all-powerful Azathoth from invading our world through a museum's arcane exhibits!
While Elder Sign: Omens brilliantly conveys the spirit of the Elder Sign dice game, a few noteworthy differences were adopted to optimize the mobile play experience:
Arguably the most powerful Ancient One in Lovecraft’s Mythos, Azathoth’s awesome power is indisputable. This infinitely destructive deity is therefore the focal point of Elder Sign: Omens, and the only available Ancient One.
A number of subtle changes increase the peril of defending humanity. For example, the random negative effects drawn every midnight are more challenging, and the frequency of “no effect” results has been decreased. Monsters have likewise been altered to make them more difficult.
Finally, there are no Ally cards in Elder Sign: Omens, which further streamlines play while increasing the overall challenge.
· Build a team of unique investigators
· Explore an ever-changing museum
· Face challenging arcane tasks
· Save the world from absolute destruction
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bug allowing you to select the same investigator multiple times.
· Fixed a problem with scoreboard entry.
What's New in 1.3.6:
· Fixed issue with Dark Pharaoh bonus investigator unlock not persisting.
· Fixed issue with midnight trophy effects not working correctly.
· Fixed issue with incorrect pictures on ancient one pick screen
· Minor bug fixes and layout changes.
What's New in 1.2.2:
· Fixed issue with Ithaqua's unlocked investigator not unlocking properly.
· Improved In-App purchasing including situations where restore purchases would not function properly.
· Fixed exploit of dropping multiple glyphs during task completion.
· Bugs and layout changes (better 16x9 support for iPhone5)
· Fixed potential invalid game state by locking your last glyphs. You may now discard locked glyphs and you may fail at anytime as long as there isn't a terror effect active.
What's New in 1.1.3:
· Fixed an issue where longer games could cause an invalid game state (stuck on shutters).
· Fixed some small bugs and layout issues.
What's New in 1.0.5:
· Tap screen to skip through Adventure and Investigator transitions.
· Reduced RAM requirements and addressed issues with unloading assets.
· Resolved some minor graphical issues
· Minor bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Letters from Nowhere HD Mysterious letters and a sudden disappearance keep you on your toes in this Hidden Object journey that is filled with unexpected twists and turns