Allthecooks for iPhone/iPad - Allthecooks is a social network which enables cooking enthusiasts to connect with each other and share ideas.
Simply enter the ingredients and the app will search a database of over 150,000 recipes, in various categories ranging from appetizers and drinks to main dishes and desserts.
In addition, you can ask questions and receive answers from the community, and chat with other people.
What's New in This Release:
· Facebook login is working again! Welcome back!
· Bug fixes for iPad
What's New in 2.120:
· Take photo is fixed on iPad and working better on the iPhone
· The recipe builder is getting better and better!
· See your recipe cover even if it didn't win a cook-off
· See your unfinished covers
· Re-attach photos from your personal album to existing recipes
· Several bug-fixes & improvements
What's New in 2.110:
· Improvements & Bugfixes
· See your navigation history (on What's New)
· Add attachments to forum comments
· Like forum comments
What's New in 2.09:
· Faster, better, way better, and beautiful new search
· Online and offline Favorites now sync up every time you login to allthecooks
· Fixed the issue where you could not see the forum comments with the new iOS version (7.1).
· Several bug fixes and improvements
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Making Database powered by the Nike Materials Sustainability Index (MSI), which helps apparel creators choose environmental-friendly materials
Foodmatic Introducing Foodmatic. Give it ingredients and Foodmatic calculates how well those ingredients taste together.
Create a delicious recipe in 3 easy steps:
1) Give Foodmatic an ingredient or a bunch of ingredients.
2) Foodmatic suggests other ingredients that would go well with those ingredients. Tap a suggested ingredient to add it to your recipe
BigOven (iPhone) BigOven (iPhone) - Take 250,000+ recipes (including your own) and your grocery list anywhere on your iPhone.
With over four million downloads, BigOven is one of the top iPhone food apps. This award-winning app was chosen as one of the "Best Apps for Foodies", "Best Apps for New Moms" and "Best App for Eating In" by well-known publications
Asian Ingredients 101 Asian Ingredients 101 - Go shopping with an Asian grandma.
Have you ever tried cooking pad Thai or beef rendang but just couldn’t make heads or tails of the recipe? Or have you wandered around an Asian market aimlessly searching for an ingredient you can't even pronounce? Fret no more
Easy Pasta Easy Pasta is a useful Pasta cooking guide.
NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED !
Written directly by pasta lovers from Italy, so apart from some English mistakes due to translation, you'll be taught how to cook a REAL plate of pasta.
Now more then 30 recipes divided in to 3 levels of difficulty
FoodFinder FoodFinder is an easy-to-use, quick, and convenient way to find a restaurant near you. This is a free application, so be sure to check it out!
This handy application helps you find great dining and show you where to eat locally
Foodle Foodle - MyFood provides complete nutrition data for hundreds of foods and also includes common servings sizes for each food. MyFood is completely free to use and comes with additional features which can be purchased within the application
Gaststatte Holzkrug (iPhone) Gaststatte Holzkrug (iPhone) - Comfortable atmosphere, delicious food, great time.
A very popular in Stuttgart-Vaihingen, Germany Restaurant Holzkrug (Gaststätte Holzkrug) is located directly at Schiller Square (Schillerplatz) and offers simple swabian cuisine. For lunch daily changing dishes are served with soup
Other Software by developer «AllTheCooks.com»:
Recipe Search Quick and simple way to find recipes with ingredients that you have or want. Now Recipes are simpler: say ingredients you have and find great recipes! Browse by categories and discover over 70k recipes