JamUp Pro XT - JamUp Pro XT turns your iOS device into a powerful guitar and bass multi-effects system.
The app comes with a wide selection of amp models and effects, and features 64-slot preset manager, Loop Station, iTunes Jam player, tuner and metronome. In addition, it allows you to easily download and share tones on the internet.
JamUp Pro XT is designed to work with the JamUp Plug audio interface, and supports any iOS guitar adapter, StompBox and AirTurn pedal.
What's New in This Release:
· JamUp now comes with free Positive Grid's BIAS amp; you can taste the powerful BIAS tone inside JamUp and go deeply into full customization with the optional BIAS-app on iPhone and iPad, bringing the amp modeling world to a whole new level.
New Design, Preset Manager, Dropbox Support:
· The redesigned graphical interface makes JamUp look even better. JamUp adds a useful and intuitive preset manager to order, edit and delete presets, and users can now backup presets via Dropbox.
Introducing the unique acoustic imaging technology: Acoustic Expansion Pack:
· Featuring Positive Grid's acoustic imaging technology that restores a studio-miked sound to a undersaddle or soundhole pickup. This is the complete acoustic tone solution for both acoustic and electric guitar players. It comes with the new and premium Acoustic Simulator that any electric guitar into realistic acoustic tone. The included models are: Acoustic Imaging, Acoustic Pro Simulator, Acoustic EQ and Acoustic Rev...
What's New in 3.1.4:
· Added Audiobus 2.0 support
· Fixed clicks and pops issue in low latency mode
· Fixed headphone/speaker mode no sound issue
· Fixed Audiobus effect slot clicks and pops issue
· Other bug fixes and optimizations
What's New in 3.1.2:
· JamUp/BIAS integration bug fix.
· BIAS for iPhone is now available. BIAS is an Amp Designer, Modeler and Processor. It allows you to change preamp and power amp tube types, edit amp voicing, adjust bias, audition various transformer types, swap out loudspeakers and cabinets, move microphone placement and much, much more.
· Added BIAS/JamUp integration. JamUp (iPhone) is now fully compatible with BIAS, you can custom design your guitar/bass amp in BIAS and import into JamUp's multi-effects signal chain, with one simple finger tap.
· Added Inter-App Audio. Inter-app audio allows you to route audio and control data between apps on your device. You can use JamUp and inter-app audio to record into GarageBand and other compatible audio apps.
What's New in 2.4.3:
· MIDI crash bug fixes
· ToneSharing optimization to improve performance
· Fixed restore purchase issue
· Fixed presence knob in GK 700RB
· Fixed gain knob Jeff Loomis 120
· Improved Whammy pedal adjust speed
What's New in 2.4.1:
· New Metal Signature Pack - a collaboration with three metal masters - guitarists Jeff Loomis (Nevermore), Ola Englund (Six Feet Under, Feared) and Keith Merrow. Now you can rock Jeff, Ola and Keith's six signature amp models and six signature guitar pedals right in JamUp - from ultra clean to thrash metal; delay, chorus, four-band parametric EQ to distortion and overdrive! All are certified and carefully developed by both the artists and Positive Grid.
· New Bass Pack II: JamUp adds extra juice to fuel your bass engine with all-new historic bass amp models and effects. Includes four new legendary bass amp models and two highly sought-after bass pedals based on Acoustic 360, Orange AD-200, Gallien-Krueger 700RB II, Fender Super Bassman, EBS OctaBass and HPF Pro.
· New Pitch Shifter: JamUp adds a real-time pitch shifter/harmony effect (via in-app purchase), simply controlled by your expression pedal. Using StompBox or MIDI footswitch with expression pedal , you can turn your JamUp into a real whammy pedal.
· ToneSharing: JamUp offers world's the first and only cloud based ToneSharing platform. The new redesigned interface (iPad 2 and newer device required) allows you to browse thousand of presets by simply looking at their effects chains and amp settings. With the power of our fast-growing JamUp tone community, now you can explore, like, comment, share and download over 5,000 artists and users presets.
· Live View: Assigning your custom amp setups and effects chains in JamUp is easy and immediate. And now, JamUp adds convenient and elegant "Live View" displays-a fully assignable control interface with an ultra-clear format that gigging guitarists will appreciate, turning JamUp into a truly live friendly multi-effect system.
· Increased Preset Slots: Store up to 128 presets for all your favorite sounds at the touch of a button!
What's New in 2.3.1:
· Fixed AirTurn icon
· Output option: choose if you connect to headphone or external speaker
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Pocket Drummer Make some noise with the customizable, easy-to-use drum machine for your phone!
Freegal Music for iPhone/iPad A completely free and legal way to access a collection of almost 3 million MP3 songs via your local, subscribing library
Player Piano Free Player Piano doesn't just play piano music, it lets you play it too
iZombie Music Play any song from your iPod library using Zombie Music Effects!
Tritone Tritone is a quiz application to help you memorize musical intervals
Rdio for iPhone/iPad Rdio is a social music service which lets you discover, play and share millions of songs, wherever you go