CashMap - Create your financial roadmap with CashMap. Save thousands and watch your savings grow faster than you ever thought possible. CashMap’s free education module will teach you how to pay less interest and pay off loans faster by managing your Average Daily Balance. Purchase CashMap, answer a few simple questions and you’ll create your own scenarios. You don’t need to be a financial wizard! You will immediately see the impact your CashMap will have on achieving your financial goals. Save your CashMaps and compare. You’ll wonder how we’ve all overlooked learning about this tool.
When you purchase CashMap, create seemingly endless personalized scenarios. There are five sections that you can use to visualize your financial picture over the next 15 years. The five sections are as follows.
• Optimize Your Average Daily Balance – Identify your income dates and payment dates and make the most of your average daily balance. The better your average daily balance, the greater your savings!
• Utilize Your Positive Cash Flow – Forecast your future positive cash flow by projecting: annual increases, future savings and changes in your monthly expenses.
• Accelerate Your Loan – Choose a loan and see how much earlier you can pay it off savings thousands in interest and boosting your savings. Share your report with your banker – they’ll be amazed!
• Maximize Your Savings – Establish your emergency fund goal, choose the interest rate you’ll earn on your savings and select your savings strategy.
• Refinance Your Mortgage – Choose the interest rate and the amortization period and see just how much more you can save in interest and boost your savings.
Each section provides detailed results that you can save, compare against other scenarios you create. You now have the detail necessary to make your plan come to life.
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Personal Budget The application for conducting a personal budget and construction schedules by categories!