gMusic - gMusic is a cloud-based music player for iOS devices. It allows you to stream songs stored in Google Music directly to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
The app lets you easily create playlists, and search for particular songs by name, artist, album or genre. In addition, gMusic supports scrobbling, so you can share what you are currently listening to via Last.fm.
· Lock screen integration
· Airplay Support
· Create an Instant Playlist
· Add songs to existing playlists
· Plays in the background so you can use your other apps while still listening to your music
· Offline support
· Direct secured authentication with Google. No third party servers involved.
· Remembers what you were listening to for quick resume after closing the app.
· Ability to disable streaming over 3g.
What's New in This Release:
· This fixes missing results from All Access Search/Empty albums
What's New in 6.2.1:
· Restores All Access Playback
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Opus Opus isn't your average touch and gesture based music player-it's MUCH MORE
Coverjam Pro See amazing full-screen photo slideshows of the artists as you listen to your music with Coverjam Pro!