gogoDocs Google Docs Reade - A Google Docs reader for the iPad that lets you keep your documents and files handy offline. gogoDocs reads documents from the new "upload any file" feature of Google Docs, including audio and video files, as well as filters your docs list by name.
gogoDocs keeps your documents handy by syncing your Google Docs account to your iPad. Downloads documents to your iPad while online so you can view them any time. Background syncing, blazing fast pdf viewer, automatic bookmarking, document filtering, document sharing, and a simple, intuitive interface make gogoDocs essential for all Google Docs users.
· Document Sync - anywhere access to any document, spreadsheet, presentation, pdf or media file you have synced
· Document Stars - change the starred status of docs right from your phone.
· Syncing Options - synchronize starred documents to your phone by default, or have visited, all or none of your documents synced.
· File support for Google Docs native files (Document, PDF, Spreadsheet, Presentation in native Google Docs format)
· File support for MS Office and iWork files that were not converted to Google Docs format on upload.
· File support for multimedia files such as mov, .mp4, .mpv, and .3gp MPEG-4 Part 2 video (Simple Profile) AAC-LC audio at up to 48 kHz, and MP3 up to 48 kHz, stereo audio as well as most image formats.
· Long pdfs - gogoDocs handles long pdfs with ease, unlike other viewers that crawl and crash
· Automatic Bookmarking - continue reading where you left off
· Document List Filtering - filter by name, type, synced status, starred status, or visibility
· Email As Attachment - Email any of your saved documents as attachments.
· Portrait and Landscape document viewing, pinch or double tap to zoom
What's New in This Release:
· Better error handling with the web service.
· Support retina display on the new iPad!
· Stability improvements.
What's New in 1.1.5:
· Alphabetical folders up view
· iOS 5 support
· Misc refinements / bug fixes
What's New in 1.1.4:
· Performance improvements.
· Changed display of folders and files to more closely match that of the web service.
What's New in 1.1.3:
· Documents list is shown with a drop down in both portrait and landscape to allow for full screen viewing in both orientations.
· Added Airplay streaming audio / video.
· All files are now opened based on MIME type, which is much more tolerant of document renames.
· Performance improvements for drawing of PDFs
· Better memory management while PDF drawing, especially when scrolling rapidly.
· Better memory management while downloading, allowing large documents to be viewed while large documents are downloaded.
· Higher CPU drawing priority when downloading feeds and documents in the background; fixes the "stuck pdf view" problem on older devices.
· PDF view no longer flashes when zoom is bouncing off of maximum or minimum value
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
Quickoffice Connect Mobile Suite for iPad With this iPad-enhanced mobile office solution, you will have full control of creating, editing, formatting, accessing and sharing Microsoft Word documents and Excel spreadsheets
PDF Reader View and create PDF files on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad