MyFitnessPal for iPad is an easy to use calorie counter for all those who want to lose weight. Simply set a daily calorie goal, then record your daily food and exercises to make sure you stay on track.
The mobile app gives you full access to your MyFitnessPal.com account, allowing you to benefit from the website's comprehensive database of over 2 million foods. All changes you make on your phone will be synchronized to the web and vice versa.
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fixes
What's New in 1.4.1:
· For those of you who enjoy tracking sodium and sugar, these nutrients are now visible in your food diary
· Sign up and log in with Facebook
· Add and invite friends from your Facebook contacts
· Add and invite friends from your iPad Contact List
· Connect to your favorite apps and devices like FitBit, Withings, Endomondo, Runtastic and more through our App Gallery
· Type-ahead food filtering
· Repeat Last Meal
· Default to Multi-Add for diary entries
· Enable passcode lock protection if desired
· Stability improvements and bug fixes
What's New in 1.3:
· Various bug fixes and stability improvements
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
Weightbot Weightbot is a weight-tracking robot. Whether you are trying to lose (or gain) weight, tracking your progress has never been more fun. Set your goal, record your weight, view your BMI, and see your progress on a beautiful graph. Weightbot was designed for everyone to use
MyPersonalDiet (iPhone) MyPersonalDiet (iPhone) - Duane B. lost 14 lbs. Robert H. lost 30 lbs. Chris B. lost 50 lbs. Janet C. lost over 100 lbs. What do these people have in common? They achieved their weight loss goal using MyPersonalDiet
Easy Weight Loss Tips Easy Weight Loss Tips - Discover how to lose weight with these easy weight loss and diet tips!
This cool application contains the best diet tips, referenced from the top experts in diet, exercise, beauty, health, food & nutrition.
Ready to shed some pounds? Let's go!
Simply SHAKE or TAP your iPhone or iPod to move to the next tip
Meal Snap Meal Snap lets you take pictures of the meals you eat, and then magically tells you what food was in your meal. Oh yeah, we tell you how many calories you ate too. Food tracking has never been easier.
How Meal Snap Works:
1. Snap a photo of your meal.
2. Add a descriptive caption, if you are so inclined.
3. Let the system auto-magically detect the nutritional breakdown
FoodScanner FoodScanner allows you to use your iPhone's camera to scan UPC barcodes on the foods you eat. FoodScanner is the absolute quickest and easiest way to find foods and track how many calories you eat throughout the day
BodyShot BodyShot - Get your groove back! Track and compare your Before & After photos and measurements over time with BodyShot!
Whatever your weight management motivation - weight loss or weight tracking, let BodyShot help you attain your goals