MySportTraining (iPhone) - To feel better, have more energy and live longer, look no further than regular, old-fashioned, sweat-inducing exercise. By introducing a moderate amount of exercise into your daily life, you can significantly improve your overall health, well-being and quality of life. The health benefits of exercise can be achieved by virtually everyone, regardless of age, sex, race or physical ability. The merits of exercise - ranging from preventing chronic health conditions to boosting your confidence - are hard to ignore: regular physical activity helps extend life and improve its quality.
MySportTraining is the premier health & fitness software designed to track and improve your health & fitness, and to motivate you to exercise to achieve a healthy lifestyle.
· Live Workout Recording to automatically guide you through your workouts. It shows you what exercise (or intervals) to do and when to rest and for how long. This eliminates any guesswork and is the most efficient method to obtain maximum results in minimal time. It's like having a coach standing next to you!
· Live GPS recording for your outdoor cardio workouts. See your current coordinates, heading, duration, distance, average speed, current speed, current altitude, battery life and route on Google Maps.
· Multiple views to show your daily and monthly workouts, and more than 15 charts (over any period of time) to provide valuable feedback.
· Enter all the information you need for your cardio and strength training workouts, including exercises (sets, reps, weights, % of max, rest time including supersets, RPE, note), course (route, distance, pace, ascent, weather, temperature, wind, humidity), laps (lap time, average HR, note) intervals (type, sets, duration, recovery). Use custom fields to track additional data if needed. You can enter any number of workouts per day.
· Track gears (such as running shoes, tires, etc.) whose usage (distance or duration) is automatically calculated.
· Email or share workouts on Twitter and Facebook.
· Enter key information about health, multiple times per day if needed, including vital signs, sleep, body measurements, etc. To track you diet, make sure to take a look at MyPersonalDiet (vidaone.com/impd.htm).
· Personalize it: create your own workouts, routines, exercises, intervals, courses, locations, gears; select your units (American/Metric, calories/kj) and one of the colorful themes (including Classic).
· Multiple fitness tools are available: activity filter, personal best, workout gears summary, training zones.
· Full synchronization with VidaOne Diet & Fitness for Windows 7/Vista/XP including emulation on Mac OS X.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Calorie Counter by MyNetDiary Calorie Counter by MyNetDiary - Free add-on for MyNetDiary.com - PAID online weight loss program.
Serious weight loss comes to the iPhone.
This free iPhone application complements MyNetDiary.com web site - the online food diary, with 88,000 foods, providing diet analysis, advanced charts, reports, export to Excel, and the comfort of a large screen and keyboard
Calorie Tracker - LIVESTRONG.COM: Achieve Your Diet and Fitness Goals Calorie Tracker - LIVESTRONG.COM: Achieve Your Diet and Fitness Goals can help you reach your diet, weight loss and fitness goals by tracking your daily calories and exercise. Lose weight easily by setting your weight management goals and track your calories and progress with our comprehensive online food journal containing over 625,000 food and fitness items
C25K (Couch to 5K) C25K (Couch to 5K) - Get in shape with the most popular beginner's running plan. Couch to 5K has been helping thousands of people ease into running and incrementally build up their running strength in just 9 weeks.
This application gives you audio prompts every time you need to change from running to walking according to the C25K plan
Nike BOOM Nike BOOM syncs your music to your dynamic training workouts, with your sport's most elite athletes and coaches motivating you along the way. First you choose your sport, then your type of training-such as intervals-then set the amount of time you have and the playlist you want to listen to
P90X P90X has evolved. The breakthrough workout program that revolutionized home fitness now has an app that lets you Bring It! on your iPhone, so you can get even more amazing results-and work out with P90X anywhere. Keep track of your sets, reps, and weights, view your progress, log your nutrition, and share your results
Cool Pedometer HD Cool Pedometer HD - A pedometer that will tell you, using voice technology, when you achieve your goal. As simple as that, if you want your device to notify your as soon as you reach an specific amount of miles, simply setup the application on the startup.
We also have a very cool Speedometer... every 3 seconds it calculates the AVERAGE steps/min
Cadence Run DJ Cadence Run DJ - Use the Cadence application as your music engine and make sure you always have a consistent beat to match your workout too. Cadence is designed to let users perform activities such as running or dancing while listening to a steady stream of songs that match the beat of their movements
VidaOne Lifestyle Lite VidaOne Lifestyle Lite is an app to track your diet, fitness and health, whether you are managing your weight, exercising regularly or tracking a condition.
Developed by VidaOne, which has been developing mobile apps since 1999, Lifestyle includes features asked by thousands of users over the time into a single app
MyPersonalDiet (iPhone) MyPersonalDiet (iPhone) - Duane B. lost 14 lbs. Robert H. lost 30 lbs. Chris B. lost 50 lbs. Janet C. lost over 100 lbs. What do these people have in common? They achieved their weight loss goal using MyPersonalDiet