I.V. Drug Handbook - Administer I.V. medications knowledgeably, safely and confidently! Because there is no room for error, turn to McGraw-Hill's I.V. Drug Handbook. Featuring a strong focus on patient safety, administering and monitoring I.V. drugs, the Handbook delivers concise, practical guidance to help you carry out one of the most difficult tasks you face. Written by and for practicing nurses and pharmacists, the Handbook is reliable, comprehensive, and easy-to-use.
· All-inclusive coverage of over 350 parenteral drugs with the latest warnings from the FDA
· Includes antibiotics, insulin, pain medications, emergency drugs -- and more coverage of chemotherapeutic agents with more supportive therapies than you'll find in any other text
· Provides the most comprehensive, specific, evidence-based guidelines on administering high-alert and hazardous drugs available anywhere
· Each drug monograph includes administration guidelines, covering preparation, dilution & compatibility, infusion rates, admixtures, supportive therapies and monitoring.
· Features a 32 page full-color patient safety insert describing measures for ensuring safe drug administration, including 6 pages on inserting an I.V. catheter
· Uses distinctive icons to call your attention to “clinical alerts,” “life-threatening reactions,” “high-alert”, “hazardous” drugs, and more
What's New in This Release:
· Multitasking feature added for iOS 4
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Shots by SFTM (iPhone) Shots by STFM is a quick reference guide to the 2011 Childhood, Adolescent, and Adult Immunization Schedules for the United States
Lexi-TOXICOLOGY SUITE Lexi-TOXICOLOGY SUITE combines the clinical knowledge recognized by experts as most essential in the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of acute overdoses and exposures
Little Dental Drug Book This application is a quick reference resource for medications most commonly used in dental practice
A2ZDrugs (A To Z Drug Facts) for iPhone A2ZDrugs is the handheld version of A To Z Drug Facts, the easy-to-use drug guide with the latest FDA approvals, indications, dosages, side effects, and patient care considerations
Lexi-SELECT Lexi-SELECT offers access to a Lexi-Comp exclusive set of databases
AbbaDox Rad AbbaDox Rad is a DICOM image viewing solution for the iPad that lets radiologists and imaging centers share diagnostic images with referring physicians
Other Software by developer «Mobile Systems, Inc.»: