iMuscle - (NOVA Series) - iPad edition is a sophisticated workout aid that can be taken anywhere. Use it to identify a body part or individual muscle by zooming into a 3-Dimensional human body with the musculature exposed. Then access all the exercises associated with the development / rehabilitation of that muscle.
In addition to the individual user this application was designed with a multi-user capability, making it also deal for fitness instructors.
Also all of the anatomical modeling, labeling and descriptions are medically correct making this an ideal application for physiotherapists.
How to use:
To work on a particular body area, zoom into that area on the 3-Dimensional Muscle Man. Then choose a muscle to work on - a thumbnail list of all the exercises associate with that that muscle will be shown. Then press on one of these thumbnail exercises and you will be shown an animated 3-Dimensional model performing that exercise. The primary and secondary muscles being exercised will also be highlighted. You can search for a particular muscle or exercise by selecting the appropriate tab in the Index function.
Enjoy your workout.
· No internet connection required.
· Ability to view muscle in 3D and rotate them 360 degrees
· Ability to zoom in to identify any exterior muscle or muscle group.
· Dual index that can search for both individual muscles and particular exercises.
· Over 450 hi-quality 3D animated exercises and stretches.
· Hints and tips for every exercise.
· Ability to create custom work-outs
· Ability to add multi-users
What's New in This Release:
· Changed global settings so that it will now remember whether you use pounds or Kilograms.
What's New in 2.3:
· Fixed compatibility issues with iOS 5
What's New in 2.2:
· Upgraded to run on iOS 5.0
What's New in 2.1:
· You can now play music at the same time as using iMuscle - in other words, iMuscle will no longer turn off your background music.
What's New in 2.0:
· User Interface has been improved with larger buttons and hit areas.
· Workout flexibility - the user can now move freely between exercises within a workout.
· Workout creation and editing has been made much easier. The user can now add or delete exercises using a drag and drop menu.
· Connectivity - the user can now send a workout from iPhone to iPad and vice versa. Each device must have the iMuscle installed and be Bluetooth enabled.
· The user can now edit an exercise within a workout.
· Global Settings facility - allows user to change weight default from kegs to lbs, turn "tips" windows off/on and change default settings for sets, reps and weight increments.
· The user can also use the weight increment setting to allow manual entry.
· Kg weight input now includes decimal counter selection.
· Exercise defaults are now the last entered weight and reps.
· The ability to clear progress report data.
· Several other upgrades
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
Fitness Buddy for iPhone With 1700+ unique exercises at your disposal, Fitness Buddy will revolutionize your training regimen
RunKeeper Pro RunKeeper uses the GPS technology found in the iPhone to track your fitness activity
Fitness Buddy for iPad With 1700+ unique exercises at your disposal, Fitness Buddy will revolutionize your training regimen
MySportTraining (iPhone) MySportTraining is designed to track and improve your health & fitness, and to motivate you to exercise to achieve a healthy lifestyle
Full Fitness Becoming and staying fit has never been easier with the help of Full Fitness! Over 300 exercises are explained with clear pictures, videos and text instructions all within the palm of your hand!