iMuscle - (NOVA Series) - iPad edition is a sophisticated workout aid that can be taken anywhere. Use it to identify a body part or individual muscle by zooming into a 3-Dimensional human body with the musculature exposed. Then access all the exercises associated with the development / rehabilitation of that muscle.
In addition to the individual user this application was designed with a multi-user capability, making it also deal for fitness instructors.
Also all of the anatomical modeling, labeling and descriptions are medically correct making this an ideal application for physiotherapists.
How to use:
To work on a particular body area, zoom into that area on the 3-Dimensional Muscle Man. Then choose a muscle to work on - a thumbnail list of all the exercises associate with that that muscle will be shown. Then press on one of these thumbnail exercises and you will be shown an animated 3-Dimensional model performing that exercise. The primary and secondary muscles being exercised will also be highlighted. You can search for a particular muscle or exercise by selecting the appropriate tab in the Index function.
Enjoy your workout.
· No internet connection required.
· Ability to view muscle in 3D and rotate them 360 degrees
· Ability to zoom in to identify any exterior muscle or muscle group.
· Dual index that can search for both individual muscles and particular exercises.
· Over 450 hi-quality 3D animated exercises and stretches.
· Hints and tips for every exercise.
· Ability to create custom work-outs
· Ability to add multi-users
What's New in This Release:
· Changed global settings so that it will now remember whether you use pounds or Kilograms.
What's New in 2.3:
· Fixed compatibility issues with iOS 5
What's New in 2.2:
· Upgraded to run on iOS 5.0
What's New in 2.1:
· You can now play music at the same time as using iMuscle - in other words, iMuscle will no longer turn off your background music.
What's New in 2.0:
· User Interface has been improved with larger buttons and hit areas.
· Workout flexibility - the user can now move freely between exercises within a workout.
· Workout creation and editing has been made much easier. The user can now add or delete exercises using a drag and drop menu.
· Connectivity - the user can now send a workout from iPhone to iPad and vice versa. Each device must have the iMuscle installed and be Bluetooth enabled.
· The user can now edit an exercise within a workout.
· Global Settings facility - allows user to change weight default from kegs to lbs, turn "tips" windows off/on and change default settings for sets, reps and weight increments.
· The user can also use the weight increment setting to allow manual entry.
· Kg weight input now includes decimal counter selection.
· Exercise defaults are now the last entered weight and reps.
· The ability to clear progress report data.
· Several other upgrades
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
Virtual Active Turn your cardio machine workout into an outdoor adventure
Runtastic Pull-Ups Pro for iPhone/iPad Runtastic Pull-Ups Pro for iPhone/iPad - Runtastic Pull-Ups turns your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch into a personal fitness assistant.
The app includes a sports training plan designed to help you achieve 30 pull-ups in a row.
The software automatically counts your pull-ups using the accelerometer of your mobile device
Cool Pedometer HD Cool Pedometer HD - A pedometer that will tell you, using voice technology, when you achieve your goal. As simple as that, if you want your device to notify your as soon as you reach an specific amount of miles, simply setup the application on the startup.
We also have a very cool Speedometer... every 3 seconds it calculates the AVERAGE steps/min
iPedometer Pro iPedometer Pro count steps, iPedometer [for iPhone] counts steps in style.
iPedometer is a pedometer for iPhone which tracks your steps as you run or walk during an exercise session, with user adjustable sensitivity that can be tuned to your specific body type and presented in either Metric or English units
miCoach miCoach Turn your iPhone into a personal coach. miCoach uses GPS and real-time voice coaching in your ear to pace you through easy to understand workout zones as you run. Choose a training plan tuned for your sport to build speed and endurance. Track and share your achievements with the app or at miCoach.com. Be Faster with miCoach!
· Syncs to miCoach
Lady Biz Lady Biz, we’ve all been there, ladies. You make the trek to your doctor’s office to tend to your female health and he wants to know when your last period or Pap smear was. Try as you might, you can’t remember for sure whether it was before or after that week your mother came to visit. No wait, it was the day the new sofa arrived
Fitness Buddy for iPhone With 1700+ unique exercises at your disposal, Fitness Buddy will revolutionize your training regimen
Ease into 5K Ease into 5K - Get in shape with the most popular beginner's running plan. Couch to 5K has been helping thousands of people ease into running and incrementally build up their running strength in just 9 weeks.
This application gives you audio prompts every time you need to change from running to walking according to the C25K plan
Other Software by developer «3D4Medical»:
Brain Pro (NOVA Series) - iPad edition Brain Pro (NOVA Series) - iPad edition - The Brain Pro - Nova series application has been designed specifically for the iPad. It is a must have app for anyone studying anatomy and is aimed at students with a basic to advanced level of anatomical medical knowledge as well as medical professionals
Heart Pro III Heart Pro III - The Heart Pro is aimed at students with a basic to advanced level of anatomical medical knowledge as well as medical professionals (users can customize the application by choosing the pins/labels that are applicable to their course or standard)
Heart Pro (NOVA Series) - iPad edition Heart Pro (NOVA Series) - iPad edition is aimed at students with a basic to advanced level of anatomical medical knowledge as well as medical professionals (users can customize the application by choosing the pins/labels that are applicable to their course or standard)
Nervous System - iPhone edition Nervous System - iPhone edition - This is a must have application for anyone studying anatomy. It has been designed for students from basic to middle level of anatomical medical knowledge as well as medical professionals
The Urogenital System - iPad edition The Urogenital System - iPad edition - This app has been designed specifically for the iPad. It is a must have application for anyone studying anatomy and is aimed at students with a basic to advanced level of anatomical medical knowledge
Muscle System Pro II - (NOVA Series) - iPhone edition Muscle System Pro II - (NOVA Series) - iPhone edition - The Muscle System Pro II - (NOVA Series) is a cutting edge application built on our NOVA technology. It is a completely new app, but in recognition of our loyal customers we are providing this application as a free update to the previous original Muscle System Pro
Skeleton System Pro III Skeleton System Pro III - (NOVA Series) is a cutting edge application built on our NOVA technology. It is a completely new app, but in recognition of our loyal customers we are providing this application as a free update to the previous original Skeleton System Pro. Every detail has been re-designed from the photo-realistic 3D model to the quick navigation