Infuse - Infuse is a stylish media player that supports the most popular video formats. With it, you can play MKV, MP4, AVI, WMV, M4V, MOV, FLV, OGM, OGV, ASF, 3GP, DVR-MS, WebM and WTV files in full HD and with Dolby Digital Plus surround sound without any conversion required. Also, you can stream movies via AirPlay and watch them directly on your Apple TV.
In addition, the program allows you to add your own SRT, SSA, SUB, DVDSub, PGS, XSUB, Timed Text, VobSubor DVB subtitles, or download them directly from within the app from the OpenSubtitles website. Infuse is also integrated with trakt.tv, enabling you to share what you are watching with other users, rate movies and post comments.
What's New in This Release:
· Improved access to TMDb API
· Improved movie title matching
· Improved reliability when connecting to D-Link and similar UPnP servers
What's New in 2.3:
· Connect with apps like Plex, XBMC, WMC, PS3 Media Server, and others to browse, stream, and download movies and TV shows right on your iPhone or iPad.
ALL-NEW GESTURE CONTROLS:
· Control video playback and settings like a pro by using these all-new, intuitive gesture controls.
· Play/pause - 2-finger tap
· Rewind - tap/drag left (longer drag = longer rw)
· Fast-forward - tap/drag right (longer drag = longer ff)
· Adjust volume - tap/drag up or down right side of screen
· Adjust brightness - tap/drag up or down left side of screen
· Adjust zoom level - double-tap
· Enjoy non-stop playback for TV episodes, and other videos. When one video finishes, the next will start automatically.
AND SO MUCH MORE:
· Refreshed styling in many areas
· Single movie folders are now displayed with cover art
· Visual indicators for downloaded files
· Smarter calculation of when videos are marked as 'watched'
· Better subtitle performance for some languages
· Ability to add...
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Amazon Cloud Player Amazon Cloud Player - allows you to access your Amazon Cloud Drive music collection from your iOS device. You can download or stream your library from the cloud, or play the music you already have on your phone.
To make your music collection accessible, visit Amazon Cloud Player on your PC or Mac and upload your music collection from iTunes or your other folders
TuneWiki (iPhone) TuneWiki is the winner of 3 international prizes. Its patented technology allows you to listen to music while watching subtitled lyrics, translated to 40+ languages. View lyrics as they are sung, or tap the "full screen" button and scroll through the lyrics
Groove: Smart Music Player Groove: Smart Music Player - Groove is a music player which helps you rediscover your music in new, interesting ways. It studies your listening habits and creates a wide variety of instant mixes like your own personal DJ. You will never have to manually create a playlist again.
With Groove, listening in the car is easier too
Opus Opus isn't your average touch and gesture based music player-it's MUCH MORE
Plex (iPhone/iPad) Plex (iPhone/iPad) - The Plex application allows you to use your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad to browse and play your media (video, photos and music) using the Plex Media Server installed on your Mac. In addition, you can view online media from a variety of sources. If you have Aperture, iPhoto, or iTunes installed you can also stream the content to your mobile device
MakeMyMusic MakeMyMusic - MakeMyMusic TURNS your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad into a PERSONAL FM radio. It's an entirely innovative way of listening to your favorite music, that enriches your listening experience, and great for lengthy audio books too
gMusic Stream songs stored in Google Music directly to your iOS device
EZMP3 Player EZMP3 Player - EZMP3 Player is an audio player for iPhone which supports MP3 and M4A formats. Music files can be directly added to the app via WiFi or USB, without requiring iTunes sync.
The app supports lyrics display, id3 tags, album gallery, playlists and more. In addition, EZMP3 Player allows you to manually manage folders and files
Other Software by developer «FireCore»:
Comments on Infuse:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Infuse supports it