Kodiak PHP - Kodiak PHP is a PHP editor for iPad. It can run any PHP code directly on your device, without requiring an internet connection.
The app lets you write and edit PHP code, with beautiful syntax highlighting and an enhanced on-screen keyboard. If you want to code in PHP on the go, this is the perfect solution.
· Offline PHP interpreter - You don't need an internet connection to run PHP code!
· Syntax highlighting - Truly amazing highlighted syntax!
· Comfortable keyboard with swipe buttons - No need to switch keyboard layout, you have all the symbols right there on the screen.
· Navigation key - The easiest way to navigate and select text in your document without wasting any space on the screen.
· File manager - Create, edit, move, export and many other operations.
· Multiple open files in tabs - Switch between open files with a single tap!
· Examples and demos - Clever examples demonstrating the power of PHP.
· Stop execution anytime - You won't get stuck in an infinite loop.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
Demibooks Composer Demibooks Composer - Demibooks Composer is the first iPad-based authoring software for creating interactive books. If you’re an author, illustrator, designer or publisher, and you’ve got a story to tell – then this app is for you! Composer is affordable, versatile and incredibly easy-to-use
Codify Codify - Codify lets you create games and simulations — or just about any visual idea you have. Turn your thoughts into interactive creations that make use of iPad features like Multi-Touch and the accelerometer.
We think Codify is the most beautiful code editor you will use, and it's easy. Codify is designed to let you touch your code
Python 3.2 for iOS Python 3.2 for iOS - Python 3.2 for iOS is a Python 3.2.3 IDE for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It allows you to create and run Python scripts on your iOS device.
The app includes all the standard Python modules, an interactive interpreter, and the complete Python documentation
Calcuccino Lite Programmers' Calculator Calcuccino Lite Programmers' Calculator is a free programmers' calculator that uses the iPhone's menus and swipe gestures to improve on the conventional calculator. The result is a powerful calculator for programming, engineering and scientific use, with big buttons for fast and reliable entry.
Swipe across the interface to perform common tasks and reveal more information
Other Software by developer «Adam Horacek»:
Kodiak for PHP Kodiak for PHP - Kodiak PHP is a PHP editor for iPad. It can run any PHP code directly on your device, without requiring an internet connection.
The app lets you write and edit PHP code, with beautiful syntax highlighting and an enhanced on-screen keyboard. If you want to code in PHP on the go, this is the perfect solution