mbPointerHD - mbPointerHD allows you to remotely control PowerPoint presentations using your iPad. The app lets you move the cursor using the touchpad, add and erase annotations, easily change slides, and more.
To use mbPointerHD, you need a Windows or Mac running PowerPoint, and a local WiFi network connecting your computer to your iPad. You also have to install the receiver application on your computer.
· Wireless touch pad includes all typical touch pad functions plus multi-touch support. You can use two finger tap on the screen to perform right click and two finger slide on the screen to perform vertical scrolling.
· Built-in remote file browser and launcher allows you to launch the PowerPoint presentation remotely.
· Supports most of PowerPoint slide show shortcut keys.
· Can be used as a wireless touch pad for your PC/Mac.
· Includes a magnifying glass function in the receiver application. Small objects can now be easily viewed.
· Add annotations using the pen.
· Includes a timer to time the presentation.
· Support Ad Hoc network.
· Auto search for receiver's IP address.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
iScreen IScreen turns your iPad, iPhone or iPod into an additional wireless screen for your Mac