mbPointerHD - mbPointerHD allows you to remotely control PowerPoint presentations using your iPad. The app lets you move the cursor using the touchpad, add and erase annotations, easily change slides, and more.
To use mbPointerHD, you need a Windows or Mac running PowerPoint, and a local WiFi network connecting your computer to your iPad. You also have to install the receiver application on your computer.
· Wireless touch pad includes all typical touch pad functions plus multi-touch support. You can use two finger tap on the screen to perform right click and two finger slide on the screen to perform vertical scrolling.
· Built-in remote file browser and launcher allows you to launch the PowerPoint presentation remotely.
· Supports most of PowerPoint slide show shortcut keys.
· Can be used as a wireless touch pad for your PC/Mac.
· Includes a magnifying glass function in the receiver application. Small objects can now be easily viewed.
· Add annotations using the pen.
· Includes a timer to time the presentation.
· Support Ad Hoc network.
· Auto search for receiver's IP address.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Wyse PocketCloud Pro (Remote Desktop) - RDP / VNC / View Wyse PocketCloud Pro (Remote Desktop) - RDP / VNC / View - PocketCloud enables complete access to remote Windows or Mac computers over WiFi and 3G/4G networks. Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to access any file, browse the Web - including Flash sites, and run applications on your desktops
Google Admin for iOS Mobile application that enables administrators of Google's Enterprise products to manage users and review audit logs from anywhere
Splashtop Touchpad Splashtop Touchpad - Turn your iPhone or iPod touch into a wireless touchpad and keyboard for your PC or Mac!
Navigate your home theater computer from the couch without cluttering your coffee table with large keyboards or expensive remotes
Remote Viewfinder Remote Viewfinder - This app allows you to remotely control Samsung Smart Camera using your iPhone. Just install Remote Viewfinder on your iOS device and you can see a live realtime preview of the camera viewfinder on your iPhone's display. Using the app you can control the timer, flash, resolution and capturing of Samsung Smart Camera
TeamViewer Pro HD for Remote Control (iPad) TeamViewer Pro HD for Remote Control (iPad) - TeamViewer Pro HD provides easy, fast and secure remote access to PCs and Macs.
With the TeamViewer Pro HD App for iPad you are able to:
- spontaneously support your clients and colleagues
- have access to your office desktop with all of its documents and installed applications
- remotely administer unattended computers (e.g
Jaadu Remote Desktop for Windows Jaadu Remote Desktop is a Windows Remote Desktop (RDP) client for the iPhone and iPod Touch that lets your view and control your PC desktop using your iPhone and iPod Touch
Other Software by developer «mbpowertools»:
mbDialerFree Speed dialing app with a simple and clean interface
Date Print Free Overlay the date on any photo taken with your iPhone's camera
iNetFilesHD Access shared files stored on computers and NAS drives in your network from your iPad
MyDeviceInfo MyDeviceInfo - MyDeviceInfo is a useful utility which shows detailed information about your iOS device.
System information displayed includes total and free memory, overall and unused storage space, battery level and charging status, device UDID, and active processes
mbDrive Use your iPhone or iPod touch as a wireless flash disk
mbPointer Remotely control PowerPoint presentations using your iPhone or iPod touch