Microsoft Lync 2013 for iPad - Microsoft Lync 2013 for iPad allows you to enjoy Lync functionality on your mobile device while on the go.
The app allows you to keep in touch with your colleagues via instant messaging, email, voice and video calls.
In addition, you can connect to Lync Meetings with a single click and forward calls to your Enterprise Voice (Lync ID) number. Note: Microsoft Lync 2013 for iPad requires a Lync Server or Office365/Lync Online account and will not work without it.
What's New in This Release:
· Arabic and Hebrew Support
· Bug fixes
What's New in 5.3:
· View shared PowerPoint presentation during a Lync Meeting
· Full support of the new iOS 7
What's New in 5.2.1:
· Bug fixes
What's New in 5.1:
· Invite additional participants to an existing conversation or conference
· Rejoin an ongoing conference after you left it
· Transfer your calls to another phone-number or another contact
· Pick-up your conversations from the point you ended them
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
Windows Mobile Network Analyzer PowerToy for Pocket PC Network Analyzer for Windows Mobile runs network utilities (e.g., ping and ipconfig) on a Windows Mobile powered device. Network Analyzer for Windows Mobile facilitates the troubleshooting of network connectivity issues
Photosynth for iPhone Photosynth is an app which makes it easy to capture and share interactive panoramas from your iPhone