MoliPlayer for iPhone - MoliPlayer is a powerful and battery-friendly video player.
MoliPlayer supports almost all popular formats, including:
· Microsoft family: asf, avi, wmv
· Real Networks family: rm, rmvb
· Adobe family: f4v, flv
· Other formats: mp4, mkv, mov, ogg, 3gp, webm, mpg, mpeg
2. Audio: wma, mp3, aac, m4a
3. Subtitles: SubRip(*.srt), SSA/ASS(*.ssa, *.ass)
· Plays offline videos and audios
· Supports transferring video files to and from iPhone/iPod touch devices
· Manages video files and genres locally and remotely through FTP
· Records recently played files in history for quick and easy replay
· Lets you adjust volume by swiping on screen
· Supports screen lock during playback
· Available in English and Chinese
What's New in This Release:
· Added support for downloading and playing resources in BAIDU CLOUD, 360 CLOUD, KUAIPAN.CN and HUAWEI SKYDRIVE.
· Added support for RTSP and RTMP.
· Added support for .LRC lyric files.
· Added support for inserting description into sharing screenshots.
· Added an option in SETTINGS for resuming playback in last position. (music files will be playing from beginning as a default)
· Optimized non-stop playing real-time contents in FF and REW.
· Fixed a bug which is unable to drag the progress bar in music playing occasionally.
· Fixed a playback issue on acfun.tv and bilibili.tv.
What's New in 2.1.21:
· [added] Option to exclude video when backing up system
· [improved] performance when scrolling up and down file list
· [improved] algorithm for FF/REV with gesture
· [improved] Password input experience
· [fixed] Icon stays in the middle during pause
· [fixed] Batch upload file through http fails
· [fixed] Crash during connection to nearby devices through SAMBA or HTTP
· [fixed] Audio issue during playback
· [fixed] No picture for certain videos
· [fixed] A dozen other issues.
What's New in 2.1.17:
· [added] brand new music playback UI
· [added] music streamed from Win7/8 machines
· [added] manually add networked devices
· [improved] drastically MKV HD playback smoothness and performance
· [fixed] HW and SW playback from property page
· [fixed] Several crash issues
What's New in 1.6.5:
· Added shaking to connect other devices. Then slide to share.
· Added playing videos in galleries directly
· Improved robustness
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Plex (iPhone/iPad) The Plex application allows you to use your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to browse and play your media (video, photos and music) using the Plex Media Server installed on your Mac
Replayer Pro A movie player that can play video formats not natively supported by your iPhone
TuneWiki (iPhone) See LYRICS as you listen to your music library or the built-in Shoutcast radio player!