Socialcam is the easiest way to share videos with friends. It makes sharing video from your mobile phone as simple as uploading photos to Facebook. With a few clicks, you're able to record, tag, and share videos as well as browse, like, and comment on your friends' videos.
Note: Socialcam currenlty requires a Facebook account to sign up. Currently video capture not supported for the iPhone 3G and older.
· Unlimited video length and storage
· Upload video while you are recording for fastest possible upload
· Record video offline and it uploads later when you have Internet
· Tag your friends in videos
· Instant notification when you are tagged in a video
· Browse, like, and comment on your friends' videos
· Share videos with Facebook, Twitter, Email and SMS
What's New in This Release:
· Faster video encoding
· Video theme bugs decimated!
· 4 new filters: 1971, Blueprint, Bokeh and Watercolor
· 5 new songs: Time, City, Guitar, Orchestra, Rhythm
What's New in 4.3:
· Faster video load times
· Video upload issue resolved
· Bugs annihilated
What's New in 4.2:
· Videos now play in feed
· Videos now load super fast
· "unlike" button
· Improved sharing
· Bug fixes
· Speed improvements
What's New in 4.1:
· Journal - makes your video look like a journal entry
· Post Card - makes your video look like celebratory post card
· Classic - gives your video a simple "classic" title
· Casual - gives your video a handwritten title
· News - adds a Socialcam lower third to your video
· Travel - adds a geo and date title
· MTV - gives your video the music video look
· Ticker - adds a news ticker with title, creator, date etc
· Reporter - adds a lower third to your video
· Simple tool to add background music to your videos
· Ability to adjust the level between music and microphone
· Notification when Facebook friends view your videos
· Twitter account creation
· Increasing video quality
· Bug fixes / performance improvements
What's New in 4.1:
· Massive speed improvements throughout the app and faster upload speeds
What's New in 3.8.1:
· Crash bug in popular fixed
What's New in 3.6:
· Clickable Hashtags in video titles and comments
· Long press on username to block, unlike, and uncomment
· Likes and comments now grouped for easier reading
· Profile now only features videos you have created
· New Profile link to videos you are tagged in
· Report videos with inappropriate content
· Videos shared to Facebook now uploaded to your video album
· Easier to get followers with new invite friends feature
· Socialcam widget embed
· Tons of Bug fixes & performance improvements
What's New in 3.4:
· Camera now supports zoom and focus
· User profiles have clickable follower and following lists
· Scrolling is much faster
· Activity feed links are easier to tap
· Large number of performance improvements
What's New in 3.3:
· New privacy settings (you can now make private videos)
· Add messages to your video shares
· Auto focus fixed
· Bug Fixes
What's New in 3.2:
· Send videos to friends with Email, SMS, Facebook and Twitter
· Comments now appear in the video feed
· New user profiles
· Request videos from friends
· Share videos on Facebook pages
· Significant speed improvements
· Fixed video focus
· Other assorted bug fixes
What's New in 3.1:
· Your friend's Facebook videos are now appear in your feed
· Upload to Youtube
· Stats on your videos (available on socialcam.com website)
What's New in 2.6:
· Added the ability to launch the app in camera mode
· Added a like button to the video player
· Speed improvements
· Bug fixes
What's New in 2.4:
· Added private accounts and ability to block followers.
· New video player with better seeking and faster video loads.
· Performance improvements.
What's New in 2.1:
· Faster image loading for video thumbnails in the feed.
· Lots of stability and bug fixes. Less crashing, hooray!
· UI cleanup -- the app looks nicer
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Twitpic Easily share photos and videos with your Twitter followers
AirMusic AirMusic - AirMusic allows you to stream your music library via WiFi directly from your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad to a PS3, XBox 360 or any compatible DLNA device. Simply start the app and navigate to the Music Player/Library on the XBox 360 or the Music menu on the PS3
PhotoLoader HD for Facebook PhotoLoader HD for Facebook - allows you to quickly batch upload multiple photos from your iPad to Facebook. Just select your photos from the Photos app and import them in PhotoLoader with a single tap. If you missed one you can use the image picker to add the missing photo.
Organize your photos before uploading them to Facebook
HP MediaSmart Server iStream HP MediaSmart Server iStream - Your digital media is just a fingertip away!
Customers owning a HP MediaSmart Server EX485 or EX487 can now enjoy their digital media on their iPhone or iPod touch
Dropbox Photo MultiLoader Dropbox Photo MultiLoader - Dropbox Photo MultiLoader is a photo and video uploader for iPhone. It allows you to easily transfer media files to your Drobpox account.
Dropbox Photo MultiLoader can save you valuable time by uploading multiple photos at the same time. In addition, it can transfer files in the background, even if you close the app
Air-Gallery Air-Gallery - You took some great vacation photos with your iPhone. While you were away, you emailed a few to family and friends to show them some of the sites that you were enjoying. Now that you are back home though, you want to put those pictures and a few of the videos that you recorded, onto your computer
MobileLink MobileLink allows you to wirelessly access photos and videos from Samsung Smart Camera on your iPhone
Other Software by developer «Justin.tv»:
TwitchTV for iOS TwitchTV for iOS - TwitchTV allows you to access the Twitch streaming video platform right from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. With the app you can watch all your favorite gaming videos from anywhere over a WiFi, 3G or 4G connection. The quality of the streamed video can be adjusted based on your available bandwidth to make sure you get the best experience
Justin.tv Broadcaster Broadcast LIVE video with Justin.tv over 3G or WiFi Broadcast LIVE video over 3G or WiFi. Easily share your broadcast on Twitter and Facebook so friends and family can watch
Justin.tv Justin.tv - This slick little app lets you watch any of the 2,500 live channels on Justin.tv. You can browse by category, search for a channel, chat with other viewers, or even broadcast your own stream!
NOTE: Broadcasting requires iOS 4.0 or higher on iPhone 4 iPod Touch (4G) or iPhone 3GS.
· Watch any Justin
Justin.tv for Android Watch thousands of live video streams broadcast by users from all over the world and chat with other viewers in real-time from your Android smartphone or tablet
TwitchTV TwitchTV is the world’s leading video game broadcasting network where more than 16 million gamers gather every month to watch and interact around the games they love. We are leading a revolution in video game culture, turning gameplay into an immersive entertainment media experience
Twitch for iOS Watch game videos featured on Twitch, streamed directly to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch over your WiFi, 3G or 4G connection