OnkoTron - Using your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad, control your receiver through walls, floors, or anywhere you can connect to your receiver over your home network. Multi-zone functionality allows you to make input and volume adjustments to speakers in other parts of your home, without having to set up complicated infrared repeaters, or expensive home control systems.
Another benefit of communicating with your receiver using Wifi is bidirectional communication. If you change the volume, input, or other receiver settings through the infrared remote control or through the front of the receiver, the status is automatically updated on the OnkoTron display. That means that you can view real-time status information about your receiver without having to see your television monitor, or the receiver display.
Late night TV watchers will love the OnkoTron, because not only does it help adjust the subwoofer and center volume levels, to avoid keeping up your kids, or room-mate, but it also can be seen in the dark.
OnkoTron works with the following networked Onkyo/Integra receivers:
What's New in This Release:
· A/B functionality added for TX-NR3007, TX-NR5007, TX-NR3008, TX-NR5008, TX-NR3009 and TX-NR5009.
· Added support for the following models: TX-NR414, TX-NR515, TX-NR616, TX-NR717, TX-NR818, DTR-20.4, DTR-30.4, DTR-40.4, DTR-50.4.
What's New in This Release:
· Allow control of NET/USB in all zones for the following receivers: TX-NR414, TX-NR515, DTR-20.4, TX-NR616, DTR-30.4, TX-NR717, DTR-40.4, TX-NR818 and DTR-50.4.
· Minor UI changes for iPhone 5
What's New in 1.2.2:
· Fixed issue with reconnection after wifi becomes available.
What's New in 1.2.1:
· Added support for following receivers: TX-NR3009, TX-NR5009, DTR-80.3, DTR-70.3, DHC-80.3, PR-SC5509
What's New in 1.2:
· Navigation of NET/USB sources, such as Spotify, DLNA, Pandora, iPhone, vTuner, Napster, etc.
· Minor fixes
· Support for TX-8050
· Spanish language added
What's New in 1.1.4:
· Added support for TX-NR509, TX-NR579, TX-NR609, DTR-20.3, DTR-30.3.
· New settings to give custom names to zones.
What's New in 1.1.3:
· Buttons for Audyssey, Dynamic EQ, Re-EQ, Music Optimizer, and Dynamic Volume. Added connection retry count.
· Romanian language support. Updated receiver meta-data.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)