Notebooks for iPad - Notebooks is a feature-packed note taking app for iPad. It can be used to write down journals, ideas, notes, drafts, diaries, projects, task lists, or anything else that comes to mind.
The software can store and display almost all file types, including text, HTML, PDF, MS Office or iWork documents, web pages, photos, videos, music and Palm memos.
Notebooks is a multi-purpose app that can function as a notepad, text processor, task manager, clipboard manager, markdown composer, and PDF converter.
Furthermore, the program allows you to sync your files over Dropbox, and comes with support for many WebDAV servers.
What's New in This Release:
· Support for TextExpander 2.3
· Zip and Unzip methods show progress indicators
· Zip is available from the top level and respects the documents' protection status.
· Your custom sets of extra keyboard keys are synchronized
Corrections and fixes are regarding:
· Creation of PDF documents from plain text
· Extracting tasks from documents
· Inserting images into formatted documents
· Adding current location
· OmniFocus integration
What's New in 6.1.3:
· This update provides several corrections and stability improvements.
What's New in 6.1.2:
· The crashes when opening a book's info are fixed.
· The progress bar during synchronization is back again.
· Synchronization with SyncDocs has been restored.
· Pinch & zoom for text has been improved (especially when using indented lists or Markdown highlighting).
· The word counter no longer disappears.
· Tasks' due dates default to "today" again.
· Typing an external keyboard's eject key to show and hide the onscreen keyboard no longer leaves you with an incomplete layout.
What's New in 6.0.1:
· New action to bulk convert combined Markdown documents to .md
· More complete syntax highlighting in plain text
· Added "Source Code Pro" font
· Minor corrections and improvements.
What's New in 5.2.2:
· This update corrects a video playback issue.
What's New in 5.2.1:
· Extra Buttons for rich text are back on iOS 6
· Voice Memos are now recording in background
· Dropbox: warning when using illegal characters in titles
· More reliably extract tasks from rich text documents
· Correctly detect numbered lists in plain text
· Suppress unnecessary error messages
· Correct alignment for BIUS/Highlight popup menu in rich text
· Typewriter layout for editable documents only (others appear full screen)
· Pinch & zoom enabled for imported HTML documents (disabled for editable documents)
· Open Recent Items with 0 elements
· Insert/delete first/last task in a list containing hidden done tasks
· Delete first line (title) of a Markdown document
· Added "Inconsolata" as custom font
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
TopXNotes TopXNotes - Personal Note Manager that includes live link support, email notes from within application, built-in search, landscape mode support and built-in backup/restore to the device.
Also works with "cloud free" note sync built into TopXNotes Mac. Using the companion product, TopXNotes Mac, you can sync to multiple Apple touch devices from one Mac
DataStat DataStat is an application that allows you to record events in your life and offer statistics about those events
iLend iLend Ever loan a CD, DVD, book or something to a friend, only to forget about it until it is too embarrassing to ask for it back? Or have you forgotten who you loaned it to completely?? With iLend it is easy to keep track of all the items you loan to friends and family
Notes Plus (iPad) Notes Plus - A powerful HANDWRITING note taking tool with close-up writing for small text, stroke smoothening, text typing, shape auto-detecting, voice recording, palm handling, emailing, PDF exporting and Google Docs uploading.
1. CLOSE-UP HANDWRITING
Handwrite comfortably with your big finger, your text will show up as fine as with pen and paper
Microsoft OneNote for iPad Microsoft OneNote for iPad - Create searchable notes with text, pictures and bullets. Make and manage to-do lists with checkboxes. Then keep your notes in sync using free Microsoft SkyDrive online storage to access, edit and manage them from virtually anywhere, from your PC or almost any web browser. Access your notes online at skydrive.com
abc Notes abc Notes - Simply the most realistic and user friendly notes in the world!
No more boring note lists – abcNotes brings you the ability to make REAL notes on your iPad.
Have you ever seen any buttons on a paper sticky note? We've never
Other Software by developer «Alfons Schmid»:
Comments on Notebooks for iPad:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Notebooks for iPad supports it