xPlan - With xPlan, creating, tracking and managing your projects will be much easier than ever! xPlan is designed to keep track of tasks and calculate a project's cost.
NEW: you can now import and export projects at MS Project format (XML)
If you are not a professional project manager, you probably want something that's easy to learn and inexpensive. Of course, it's got to pump out a professional project management plan too. If you are a professional project manager, you might be tired of trying to train your team to use an expensive and complicated tool. Maybe they just want a simple tool they can use to provide initial requirements and to view your full-featured plans. In either case, we've got you covered. xPlan makes it easy to specify requirements, tasks, resources, and obstacles, and to generate a full Gantt schedule, including task dependencies.
The Gantt Chart gives you a graphical representation of your projects including tasks, resources, start and end dates, milestones and completion. You will be successfully managing even the most complex projects in a fraction of the time it would take you with other similar products. Just compare our software to that of any of our competitors and you will experience the difference! xPlan delivers beautiful, concise graphics that are sure to impress customers and colleagues and help you efficiently complete all your projects.
· Full resource management (human and material). Related cost included.
· Add resources from Address Book. Import, export resources.
· Tasks and Sub Tasks management with completion level and cost (sub tasks are called processes)
· Events management (add meetings, special events related to a project)
· Milestone management
· To do Management (add special tasks related to a project)
· Days off management
· Gantt view (create beautiful and professional charts in minutes)
· Linked tasks and processes (when you move a linked task, all next tasks will follow)
· Innovative resources view (allows you to see all tasks related to a resource in a calendar view)
· Reports view (global view of all settings and related costs of a project)
· Support of external screens or video projector to showcase your projects on a big screen
· Print to printers compatible with AirPrint wireless technology
· Send an email with a PDF version or XML version of the project
· And much more !
What's New in This Release:
· Import/export with box.com service
· Improved German version
What's New in 3.0.3:
· Fixed all reported issues.
What's New in 3.0.1:
· Correction of bugs
What's New in 3.0.1:
· improving memory management on large projects, fix issues on settings, better support of iPad 1
What's New in 2.5:
· Updated user interface
· Improved stability
· Import / Export of Microsoft Project documents (XML format)
· New name: formerly Projector
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
Visualize Free Cutout images, and add comments and handwritings to your work!
Agile Project Manager Agile Project Manager is a software tool for project management which uses all advantages of Agile methodology known as Scrum
Visualize Cutout images, and add comments and handwritings to your work!