PhatPad for iPad - More than another note-taking app, PhatPad turns your iPad into an advanced brainstorming tool. Draw, write, and type your ideas then instantly share them via email, WiFi sync, Dropbox, or presentation mode. PhatPad’s digital ink technology and handwriting recognition engine allows you to scribble handwritten notes and drawings and convert them into digital text, or perfect geometrical shapes.
PhatPad offers everything you need to express your ideas, enabling you to draw pictures, jot notes, or put a mixture of drawings, images, handwritten and typed text on a virtual scratch pad. The included handwriting recognition engine automatically converts your handwritten notes into digital text, and PhatPad even takes objects you scribble and translates them to perfectly formed shapes.
Brainstorming and collaborating with team members is simple using PhatPad’s Presentation mode, which lets you create quick presentations and display them on your iPad.
· Type or scribble notes using a smooth-flowing digital ink technology.
· Combine drawing, handwritten text, images, and digital text on the same document page to create media-rich content.
· Convert handwritten notes into text with PhatPad's powerful handwriting recognition software.
· Synchronize PhatPad documents with the desktop computer via iTunes or Dropbox.
· Share documents between two or more devices on a local WiFi network, or email them to anyone from within PhatPad.
· Send documents to a printer on your wireless network via AirPrint.
· Export PhatPad documents as a PDF.
· Use standard editing commands such as Undo, Redo, Cut, Copy, and Paste.
What's New in This Release:
· Share your screen, voice, and chat in real time within PhatPad with the touch of a button. Start interacting, engaging, and collaborating with others right over your content.
What's New in 3.01:
· Bug fixes and performance improvements
What's New in 2.7:
· PhatPad now offers automatic synchronization with Box. To enable sync with Box, use Options->Synchronization Settings view.
What's New in 2.4:
· Support for interactive styluses, including Jot Touch, iPen, MyNote, and aPen.
· Improved digital inking
· Shorthand feature added to the input panel: if a written word is recognized as a shorthand name, the shorthand button appears on the input panel
· Improved handwriting recognition quality in all supported languages
What's New in 2.3:
· Twitter support: tweet any page of your PhatPad document as an image.
· Export to Photo Album: any page of PhatPad document can be saved as an image in your photos folder.
· Application size significantly reduced: the clipart gallery has been moved on the web and can be downloaded at any time. This will allow independent updates of the clipart library and the application. Additionally, the downloaded clipart library can be deleted from the device if additional free space is needed. (Note: no personal information is transmitted to PhatWare Corp. when downloading the clipart gallery).
What's New in 2.2.1:
· Fixed timeout on startup when upgrading from previous version
What's New in 2.2:
· Added text Search and Replace functionality
· The new unique feature allows users to SEARCH HANDWRITTEN TEXT for characters or words (the handwriting search is performed on the device, no internet connection is required!)
· The new Grid menu allows to change vertical and horizontal gridline spacing and snap objects to grid for easier alignment.
· Improved handwriting recognition quality
What's New in 2.1:
· Optimized for new iPad Retina display
· Added handwriting recognition support for 4 new languages: Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, and Swedish.
What's New in 2.0:
· New Multilingual handwriting recognition engine, supports English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese. You can select any language as primary language, support for additional languages can be purchased in-app.
· User Interface now is in 3 languages, including English, German, and French.
· New Startup Wizard
· Optimized for iOS 5.0
What's New in 1.5.1:
· Fixed a bug causing crash when an empty text label is delete.
· Improved digital ink flow.
What's New in 1.4:
· Improved digital ink allows resizing: users can now resize (zoom) selected strokes, including geometrical shapes, drawings, and handwritten text.
· Includes new WritePad 5 handwriting recognition engine with all new configuration options such as Letter Shapes, and others.
· New feature allows uploading WritePad documents as PDF to your Evernote and Google Docs accounts.
· Improved copy/past functionality allows users to paste text and images from other applications, such as Safari, etc.
· Users can now quickly rename current document by touching the application title.
· Improved synchronization with Dropbox.
· Improved text styles allow larger font size and user-defined names for custom styles.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
123 Sticker With 123 Sticker HD children build and paint sticker scene, while listening to sound effects, fun background music, 25 popular children's songs, and voice-overs of color names spoken in multiple languages
Tic Tac Draw Tic Tac Draw is a fun drawing program that kids and adults will love! Paint and draw anything you want, or connect via Wi-Fi to paint a picture with your friends.
Tic Tac Draw also puts tons of classic games right into your fingertips: Tic-Tac-Toe, Xs and Os, Connect 4, Dots, and more.
Go ahead and get Tic Tac Draw and put a portable artboard/whiteboard in your pocket
Chalkboard Pro (Darkgreen) This app is a virtual chalkboard that you can use to easily draw and sketch on your iPhone or iPod touch
Animation Desk for iPad - Lite Version Animation Desk for iPad - Lite Version - Animation Desk is a powerful drawing and animation tool that helps you turn your ideas into animated figures, storyboards, e-cards, or short-length animated movies. Its user-friendly interface is similar to the physical working environment of professional animators who create animations frame by frame on a specially-designed desk
Draw Something for iPhone/iPad Draw Something for iPhone/iPad - Play the AD-FREE version of Draw Something, the most popular social drawing and guessing game for iOS! Experience for yourself the laugh-out-loud game your friends are raving about!
· Play with Friends on Android and iPhone/iPad - Challenge friends on Facebook or Twitter, or be automatically partnered with new gaming buddies
Animation Desk for iPhone Animation Desk for iPhone - Animation Desk is a powerful drawing and animation tool that helps you turn your ideas into animated figures, storyboards, e-cards, or short-length animated movies. Its user-friendly interface is similar to the physical working environment of professional animators who create animations frame by frame on a specially-designed desk
SketchTime SketchTime - If you love sketching and taking notes anytime anywhere, SketchTime is the best choice. SketchTime is super simple, easy, quick, and reliable. Most of all, it's so smooth, fast, and responsive even on the iPhone3GS, iPad1, iTouch3. Moreover, it's an inexpensive and universal app.
There are plenty of painting and note taking apps out there
Other Software by developer «PhatWare Corp»:
Pocket dbExplorer Pocket dbExplorer is a tool that allows you to browse, view, edit, and manage application and system databases on Microsoft Windows Mobile based Pocket PCs and Smartphones. The program is similar to File Explorer, only it works with databases stored in the device's object store folder or in external database volumes instead of files
Norwegian Pack for CalliGrapher Norwegian Pack for CalliGrapher adds natural handwriting recognition for Norwegian language to your Microsoft Windows-powered Pocket PC or Handheld PC. The Pack includes the Norwegian handwriting recognition engine, Norwegian dictionary (containing about 300,000 words), and Norwegian on-screen keyboard
German Dictionary for HPC Translate German Dictionary for HPC Translate - The German dictionary add-on adds the following functionality to HPC Translate:
English to German single word translation
German to English single word translation
The German dictionary add-on for HPC Translate includes the following files that will be installed on your mobile device:
CalliGrapher for Handhelds CalliGrapher for Handhelds - adds natural handwriting recognition capability to your Microsoft Windows-powered Handheld PCs for all handwriting styles -- cursive, print or mixed.
CalliGrapher analyzes pen strokes written in any application window, converts the pen strokes into text, and sends the recognized text to a target application
Spanish Pack for CalliGrapher Spanish Pack for CalliGrapher adds natural handwriting recognition for Spanish language to your Microsoft Windows-powered Pocket PC or Handheld PC. The Pack includes the Spanish handwriting recognition engine, Spanish dictionary (containing about 200,000 words), and Spanish on-screen keyboard.
To install and use the Pack, you must have a full version of CalliGrapher 6
Portuguese Pack for CalliGrapher Portuguese Pack for CalliGrapher adds natural handwriting recognition for Portuguese language to your Microsoft Windows-powered Pocket PC or Handheld PC. The Pack includes the Portuguese handwriting recognition engine, Portuguese dictionary (containing about 125,000 words), and Portuguese on-screen keyboard
French Pack for CalliGrapher French Pack for CalliGrapher adds natural handwriting recognition for French language to your Microsoft Windows-powered Pocket PC or Handheld PC. The Pack includes the French handwriting recognition engine, French dictionary (containing about 250,000 words), and French on-screen keyboard.
To install and use the Pack, you must have a full version of CalliGrapher 6
WritePad German Edition WritePad German Edition is a text editor which incorporates advanced handwriting recognition software for text entry. WritePad recognizes cursive, print, and mixed handwriting styles. To enter the text you can simply write with your finger* on the iPhone screen in either landscape or portrait mode employing your own handwriting style