The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore - The award-winning short film is now an interactive narrative experience. William Joyce's "The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore", blurs the line between picture books and animated film.
Inspired, in equal measures, by Hurricane Katrina, Buster Keaton, The Wizard of Oz, and a love for books, "Morris Lessmore" is a story of people who devote their lives to books and books who return the favor. Morris Lessmore is a poignant, humorous allegory about the curative powers of story. Using a variety of techniques (miniatures, computer animation, 2D animation) award winning author/ illustrator William Joyce and Co-director Brandon Oldenburg present a new narrative experience that harkens back to silent films and M-G-M Technicolor musicals. "Morris Lessmore" is old fashioned and cutting edge at the same time.
· Groundbreaking interface that's actually fun
· A visual table of contents that anyone can follow
· Loads of games
· You can draw
· Play the piano
· Play with your food
· Lots of expensive beautiful animation
· Get sucked into the book with immers-o-vision (patent pending)
· Will make you laugh
· Will make you sigh
· And maybe make you cry (in a good way)
· Will make you love reading
What's New in This Release:
· This update fixes crashes caused by leaving the piano page.
What's New in 1.3:
· Localized story text: Mandarin, German, Dutch, Spanish (European), Spanish (Latin America), French, Japanese, Korean, Turkish
· YOU CAN NOW STREAM THE ANIMATED SHORT FOR FREE!
· There's a new book on the book handout page.
· Tapping Humpty on the piano page turns him into a metronome.
· Snow falls on the changing seasons page.
What's New in 1.2.1:
· compatibility update for iOS5
· xyz, not yxz in the cereal bowl
· Sound plays even when the iPad is muted. This fixes the problem of video playback overriding the mute switch and making the sound cut in and out when the iPad is muted.
What's New in 1.2:
· new "Numberlies" puzzle added to operation page
· marshmallow punctuation added to cereal page
· Morris Lessmore DODOcase page
· bug fixes
What's New in 1.1:
· "Cereal" page update: Snapshots taken of your alphabet cereal will no longer show icons or the ring of letters. A spoon and napkin have been added to make your breakfast experience more civil.
· "Flying Morris" page update: Controls have been inverted.
· The piano no longer appears twice in a row.
· Morris won't disappear mid-flight.
· Other minor tweaks and fixes.
What's New in 1.0.1:
· "About Animated Short" section links to the iTunes Store for purchasing the animated short.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
Hey Diddle Hey Diddle is an enchanting narration of the classic nursery rhyme for the preschool, bedtime or on the go for children
Payuta and the Ice God HD Payuta and the Ice God is the interactive story of a young boy's journey across the ocean, the land and the air to rescue his sister from the evil clutches of the Ice God - Kiagnyk
Other Software by developer «Moonbot Studios»:
Numberlys Numberlys presents a fanciful depiction of the origins of the alphabet and is the newest interactive epic from Moonbot Studios