ReplayerHD - ReplayerHD is a movie player that can play video formats not natively supported by your iPad. The app needs no additional video decoders, and offers advanced functionality, such as support for multiple closed captions, play speed controls, sharing of captured frames, file sending via WiFi, and more.
Video formats supported by ReplayerHD include mp4, avi, mpg, mpeg, asf, flv, mkv, m4v, mov, wmv, vob, swf, ts, tp, rmvb, divx, kg3, mts, and m2ts. In addition, the app can also play the most common audio formats, such as mp3, m4a, rm, wma, wav, ogg, and 3gp.
· Swiping: Left/right swiping can move the video scenes to points 10 seconds earlier or later.
· Replay functions: Arbitrary section setting or sweeping your fingers to the left can set endless playback of the previous section.
· mp3 and LRC (synchronized lyrics) support: Lyrics are synchronized to your music. Section repeating is also supported.
· SNS: While watching the video, you can send your favorite scenes with dialog lines to your friend.
· Multi Audio Track support: In the menu list, you can press the video detailed view button to select the desired audio track.
· Touch Locking: You can use the touch locking function to prevent accidental touches on the screen from affecting video playback.
· Background Video Playback: In Sleep mode, you can keep playing the video in the background and only listen to the audio.
· File management (creating, moving, or deleting a folder).
What's New in This Release:
· AD display policy reset
· Minor bug fix
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
Plex (iPhone/iPad) The Plex application allows you to use your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to browse and play your media (video, photos and music) using the Plex Media Server installed on your Mac