SafeWallet (iPhone) - Store your private information in one secure place! SafeWallet is the most secure storage application designed to help you manage all your private information in one organized secure solution!
Use SafeWallet to store credit cards info, passwords, bank account info and much more! Never lose any of your passwords anymore and always have full access wherever you go! SafeWallet is the most advanced secure solution to ensure the safety of your sensitive information in the best possible way!
· The MOST secure solution for your important information! 256bit AES encryption, protection against rainbow hash hacking attacks and more! Based on the most advanced technologies for maximum protection of your sensitive data!
· Clipboard support! The only wallet app with clipboard support! Cut, copy and paste cards between wallet folders!
· Search for cards easily and efficiently
· Favorite cards. Mark your favorite cards so you could easily locate them each time you use SafeWallet
· Supports multiple wallets
· Create new cards based on pre-defined templates
· Optimized for fast operation and straightforward design
· Full wallet syncing with SafeWallet PC Companion
· Custom templates automatic syncing with PC Companion
· Sync via WiFi with your iPhone/iPod Touch
PC Companion (available as a separate purchase):
· Robust wallet manager for Windows PC
· The perfect complement for your iPhone SafeWallet
· Card searching utility
· Password generator
· Import wallets from other wallet apps
And Much More:
· iPhone 3.0 supported
· Organize content in cards and folders
· Automatic wallet lock for maximum safety
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed problem with local sync only working one direction, from iOS to PC, but not syncing changes from PC to iOS. New version solves this issue and local sync is now fully working.
What's New in 2.4:
· Added retina display support for new iPad devices retina screen.
· Fixed missing background color on Desktop Companion, Backup Wallet and About views on iPad devices.
· Added favorite icon on the right side of favorite cards in the card list pane.
· Pressing the right side of card items in the cards list pane toggles the card favorite state.
· Added Favorites folder to easily view and find all favorite cards in the current wallet.
· Text size setting now affects also on card display view.
What's New in 2.2.3:
· Fixed problem with local sync not saving changes from PC side to iPhone/iPad properly.
· Fixed problem when long pressing an item and the clipboard menu shouldn't show for this item causing following attempts to select items not to work. Trying to open the clipboard menu for items when it shouldn't show will now remove the highlight from this item properly.
· Clipboard menu behavior fixed when used on search results.
· Copying/cutting cards will now also preserve the favorite state of the card.
· Fixed problem when cutting a card from a certain folder and pasting it within its parent folder and the original folder counter won't update to indicate the card that was removed from this folder. The items count will now update properly in such situation.
· Fixed crash when a card is opened on both the Wallet and Favorite tabs and editing the card in one of the two tabs, then switching to the second tab and trying to use the special action buttons on the card causing a potential crash. New version automatically updates the card display with any changes made to the card on a different tab and fixing the possible crash in such situations.
· Fixed 2-pixel white gap at the bottom of the Favorites intro view (displayed when no favorite items exists for the current wallet).
· iPad: Limited option to paste cards to the Websites folder.
· iPad: Clipboard menu will no longer show when long-pressing search result items.
· iPad: Added check that limits ability to add cards to the Websites folder.
· iPad: Fixed problem with last modification date not updating correctly when updating a card item content.
· Additional minor UI and UX fixes and optimization.
What's New in 2.2.1:
· Favorite cards not working - With the previous version, trying to click any of the favorite cards in the Favorites tab wouldn't open the card, as it should. This is now fixed and pressing favorite cards in the Favorites tab will now open cards properly.
· Fixed rare possible crash when switching to the Websites tab - Found & fixed a rare possible crash when switching to the Websites tab.
What's New in 2.2:
· New iPad support - The new SafeWallet version is the first that brings full iPad support with special iPad-dedicated user interface. The new SafeWallet is designed as a universal app, supporting both iPhone and iPad devices.
· Auto-lock timeout - New auto-lock timeout setting added. When configured, SafeWallet will automatically lock the currently opened wallet when activating a different application after the configured X seconds timeout. Using this new setting users can now switch back-and-forth between SafeWallet and other apps (such as Safari) to copy-paste sensitive information from SafeWallet to other apps, without having to re-open their wallet each time returning to SafeWallet. Once SafeWallet is left in the background for the configured lock timeout, it will automatically lock the opened wallet for maximum security of the sensitive information.
· Password Generator - New Password Generator added. Use the Password Generator to generate powerful and random passwords for your online identities and other sensitive information. The new Password Generator is accessible as a stand-alone tool and when editing card, letting you easily generate new passwords while your passwords and online logins.
· Lots of code improvements, optimization and fixes.
What's New in 2.1.1:
· Hot-fix release - Fixed problem with previous v2.1 release causing a crash on iOS 3.1.3 devices.
What's New in 2.0.1:
· Card Viewer will now word-wrap fields with a long value that is longer than the screen width, allowing to easily read the content of fields with long value text.
· Fixed bug causing duplicated wallets to show when upgrading from the older SafeWallet 1.x to the new SafeWallet 2.x.
· Fixed bug that causes the Custom Templates wallet to be listed on the Wallet List view.
· Fixed syncing issue between the new SafeWallet for iPhone v2 and SafeWallet for Mac.
· Fixed possible syncing issue between the new SafeWallet for iPhone v2 and SafeWallet for Windows.
· Fixed problem when adding a new field to a card that was just created from a template and when saving the new field type SafeWallet would take the user back to the Template Selection view instead of the Card Editor. With the new version the user is now taken back to the proper Card Editor in this case.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
My Eyes Only Classic Safely store information like website logins and passwords, personal IDs, credit cards, membership cards, bank and financial account information and any personal notes you want to keep safe and secure
My Eyes Only Safely store information like website logins and passwords, personal IDs, credit cards, membership cards, bank and financial account information and any personal notes you want to keep safe and secure
MobiSafe (iPhone) MobiSafe has security features that keep your images, information, sound recordings from prying eyed by requiring a password upon entry
Wickr Wickr provides secure communications that leave no trace
SBSH PhoneWeaver PhoneWeaver brings a package of essential utilities designed to complement Windows Mobile phone devices. Including a real profiling management system, Today plug-in, service counters, radio activation buttons and much more!
SBSH LuckyCoins Enjoy hours of addicting puzzle game, combining both speed and mind challenges! Improve your gaming skills with 25 ascending levels and find out how lucky your day will be!
PhoneWeaver (Android) Define smart profiles that are activated automatically based on time, agenda, power connection and even location!
PocketBreeze Use your Today screen for more than just good looks - a Today plug-in that replaces your built-in Calendar and Tasks on your Today screen, offering a much more powerful solution
SBSH GoNews Touch Your personal daily newspaper for your Smart-phone! GoNews Touch is a newsreader application that aggregates the latest news from across the internet directly to your Smart-phone!
SBSH Calendar Powerful and innovative time management solution for Smartphones. Offers smart tools to manage your appointments and tasks in one place that will help you manage your schedule!
Birth2Day Birth2Day will remind you on your Today screen about any upcoming birthdays & anniversaries by auto-scanning your contacts database