Platforms: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple iPhone OS
Categories: Business & Profession
Upload date: 21 Mar 14
Price: 6.99 $
Rating: 2.5/5 (Total votes: 4)
Scanner Pro transforms your iPhone into a portable scanner in your pocket. It lets you scan multipage documents, email them and even upload to Dropbox, MobileMe iDisk or any other WebDAV enabled server. Evernote integration is there too.
Scanner Pro easily handles situations when you have a hard copy document that should be sent by email and there is no scanner nearby. The application incorporates special algorithms to enhance image quality and make it as readable as possible.
With Scanner Pro you can scan:
- Business cards
What Scanner Pro let you do:
Scan multi-page documents
Scanner Pro handles any type of documents ranging from simple one page letters to multipage agreements. It can add, move, delete pages and even combine pages in landscape and portrait orientations.
Process image smartly
Automatic edge detection and advanced image processing will help you to get great scans. To adjust crop area manually, tap anywhere on the screen.
Set custom page size
Custom page size is supported to fit physical size of the original document. Very handy for scanning receipts.
Make Industry standard PDF files
All scanned document are produced as industry standard PDF files.
Protect documents with password
Scanner Pro allows you to set password for PDF files you create. Only people who know the password will be able to open the document.
Transfer documents to Mac and PC
Mount Scanner Pro as a shared network drive over Wi-Fi network to any computer and copy scanned PDF files from iPhone. No additional software is required.
Send scans by email
Just scan any document you want and tap send button. Yes, it's that simple.
Preview document before sending
Built-in PDF viewer allows to preview your scans exactly the same as they will look on desktop computer.
Upload scans to online file storages
Your documents could be uploaded to MobileMe iDisk, Box.Net, Humyo and any other WebDAV enabled online storage.
Print via Print n Share app from EuroSmartz
Owners of both apps (Scanner Pro and Print n Share) can seamlessly scan and then print documents to any printer via a Mac or PC.
Scanner Pro integrates with many products you use:
You can easily sync scans with all your Dropbox enabled computers by copying them to your account.
Upload processed images directly to your online Evernote account. You can also add tags and choose the notepad with ease.
Scanner Pro lets you use Google Docs OCR to convert scans into editable text files on your Google account.
What's New in This Release:
· Completed 9 localizations
What's New in 4.6:
· Now Scanner Pro detects document edges better than ever before.
What's New in 4.5:
Real-time border detection:
· While making a scan, borders are detected visually and in real time.
· Get a clear vision on what part of the page is recognized and what will be scanned.
· Skip manual border adjustments and cropping. Now you will scan much faster, especially in the batch mode.
What's New in 4.2.2:
· fixed the issue with blurry scans on iPhone 4
What's New in 4.2:
· better borders detection
· fixed rare page rotation / aspect-ratio issue on the iPad
· stability and usability improvements for Evernote uploading
· fixed for drag-n-drop animation on the iPad
· other minor UI improvements
What's New in 4.2:
· Redesigned Interface: The application design and experience are now consistent on both iPhone and iPad. Scanner Pro is crafted to take the most from each device, focusing on the most important things.
· iCloud Sync: Scanner Pro 4.1 syncs your scans between iPhone and iPad. It works automatically via iCloud, so no matter what device you use, all your scans are available from both iPhone and iPad.
What's New in 4.2:
· Automatic upload to Evernote and Dropbox
· improved batch mode
What's New in 4.0.1:
· border detection for camera photos now works on the iPhone
· restored 'Delete' button for page on the iPhone
· app does not crashes when entering background
· network uploading stability improvements
What's New in 3.1.1:
· improved evernote stability
· localization updates
· improved usability in take photo dialog
What's New in 3.0.1:
· Batch processing
· Black and white mode to dramatically reduce file size
· Send documents to other iphone applications via Open In... dialog
· fixed bug that could cause crash while upgrading from Scanner Pro 2.x
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Open Word Processor for iPad View, edit and create Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010 documents, OpenOffice Open Text Documents and LibreOffice text documents on your iPad
doctape Safely store you documents, audio, video and image files into the cloud and view them from anywhere on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
Pages for iPad Pages is the most beautiful word processing app ever designed for a mobile device. Itís the application you know and love for the Mac, completely reworked from the ground up for iPad. Documents look stunning on the bright, vivid iPad display