2011 CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment (iPhone/iPad) - Written by clinicians renowned in their respective fields, CMDT offers the most current insight into symptoms, signs, epidemiology, and treatment for more than 1,000 diseases and disorders. For each topic you will find concise, evidence-based answers to questions regarding both hospital and ambulatory medicine. This streamlined clinical companion is the fastest and easiest way to keep abreast of the latest medical advances, prevention strategies, cost-effective treatments, and more. The CMDT 2011 is powered by the MSDict technology especially enhanced for iPhone and iPad with the following key benefits:
· Searchable index allowing you to quickly locate the information that you need
· Categories for easy reference
· Hyperlinks between words and articles
· History of already visited articles and terms
· Bookmarks - you can use the Bookmarks feature as a learning tool and create your own topics and wordlists
· Filters added to help you locate the word you are searching for
· Fast article scrolling MORE usable patient-care information in LESS text:
· A strong focus on the clinical diagnosis and patient management tools essential to daily practice
· Full review of all internal medicine and primary care topics, including gynecology and obstetrics, dermatology, neurology, and ophthalmology
· The only text with an annual review of advances in HIV treatment
· Hundreds of drug treatment tables, with indexed trade names and updated prices - plus helpful diagnostic and treatment algorithms
· Recent references with PMID numbers for fast access to abstracts or full-text articles
· ICD-9 codes listed on the inside covers
· Five online-only chapters available at no additional cost at AccessMedicine.com/CMDT NEW to this edition:
· Full-color photos and illustrations integrated with text throughout book, including much expanded dermatology and ophthalmology images
· Newly introduced topics: E. coli O145, floppy iris syndrome, and expanded coverage of H1N1 influenza A
· New information: emerging role for B-type natriuretic peptide (BNP) as marker of early left ventricular myocardial failure, new approaches to correction of aortic stenosis and to aortic regurgitation in Marfan syndrome, risks of typical and atypical antipsychotic medications, and new hypoglycemic agents
· Substantial update on cardiology and hypertension, including use of stents and cardiac resynchronization therapy with biventricular pacemaker insertion, recent ACC/AHA criteria for appropriateness of coronary revascularization, use of prasugrel and clopidogrel compared with aspirin in prevention of stent thrombosis, dronedarone and catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation and dabigatran versus warfarin in prevention of atrial fibrillation-related stroke, as well as guidelines for developing an antihypertensive regimen
· Updated information on pathogenesis and treatment of immune and drug-induced thrombocytopenia, new investigational anticoagulants such as rivaroxaban and idraparinux, risk stratification and prophylactic regimens for deep venous thrombosis and venous thromboembolism, and a prognostic model for pulmonary emboli
· Expanded information on methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, treatment of pharyngitis and laryngitis, approaches to the diagnosis of syphilis, diagnosis and complications with borreliosis and its coinfections, acute and chronic viral hepatitides, amyloidosis, treatment and prognosis of venous stasis ulcers, and therapy for heat stroke and burns
· Substantially updated treatment sections: HIV infections and AIDS and advances in therapy for breast cancer in women
What's New in This Release:
· Pinch Zoom in iOS 3.2 and higher
· Screen rotation in the word list
What's New in 3.10:
· Fixed bug with the Table of contents.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Knee Pro III Knee Pro III gives users an in depth look at the knee, allowing them to cut, zoom & rotate the knee. Knee Pro III provides multiple cross sections (Sagittal, Coronal and Transverse) as well as the ability to cut away different layers revealing the muscles, blood vessels, nerves and connective tissue down to the skeleton
Lexi-Nursing SUITE Lexi-Nursing SUITE provides nurses with the resources they need most when caring for patients. Enjoy instant access to a collection of the Lexi-Comp databases most frequently selected by nursing professionals!
Lexi-NURSING SUITE is customized to meet the needs of nurses as they administration and monitor patient medications
Wills Eye Manual for iPhone Wills Eye Manual for iPhone contains many new ophthalmologic medications and surgical techniques.
Includes the results of some of the recent clinical trials, such as the CRASH study
First Aid Q&A For The USMLE Step 2 CK (iPhone) First Aid Q&A For The USMLE Step 2 CK (iPhone) provides essential questions and answers and will enable medical students to become more confident and do very well on their test. This invaluable resource represents an outstanding effort by a talented group of authors
The Urogenital System The Urogenital System - This application is a useful reference tool that allows the user to zoom in and identify the individual elements of the urogenital system. It is not a Pro version and has been designed to accommodate students in secondary levels of education and all those interested in anatomical medical knowledge
AHFS Essentials AHFS Essentials - Derived from the more extensive and detailed AHFS Drug Information, the AHFS DI Essentials database is offers healthcare professionals quick access to critical knowledge at the point-of-care
LabCorp Mobile Test Menu Reader LabCorp Mobile Test Menu Reader - LabCorp Mobile Test Menu powered by Lexi-Comp
NOTE: This download will install the LabCorp Mobile app ONLY.
To download Mobile Test Menu content, please contact your LabCorp representative to obtain an access code and instructions
Virtual Human Body Virtual Human Body - At last, on your iPad: the Virtual Human Body! Discover what's hiding within your body: locate the various organs in their context, and learn more about their functions. Whether you are a student, a teacher, or simply naturally curious, the Virtual Human Body invites you to a fascinating exploration of the mechanics at play within the human body
Ankle & Foot Pro III Ankle & Foot Pro III gives users an in depth look and allows them to cut, zoom & rotate the ankle & foot
Other Software by developer «Mobile Systems, Inc.»:
MSPhrase Spanish (S60) MSPhrase Spanish (S60) - A Spanish-English-Spanish phrasebook with about 400 current "survival" expressions that will help travelers and make their trips more comfortable and enjoyable.
Convenience and Easy-access Layout
MSPhrase aims at providing quick and timely language assistance for travelers
MSDict Viewer 6 MSDict Viewer is an innovative dictionary reader specially designed to combine high data compression for memory restricted devices with a fast search algorithm, and user-friendly interface with amazing speed
PONS Compact Dictionary Russian - German - Russian (iPhone/iPad) PONS Compact Dictionary Russian - German - Russian (iPhone/iPad) contains around 130,000 headwords and phrases. The ideal reference work for learners of Russian and German.
You’re sure to find what you’re looking for with this comprehensive dictionary that includes extensive coverage of new words. It’s the ideal companion for every occasion
Collins English Dictionary Unabridged (iPhone/iPad) Collins English Dictionary Unabridged (iPhone/iPad) - Search over 500,000 English words, references and examples in this 30th anniversary edition of the Collins’ flagship dictionary. Collins English Dictionary 2010 Complete and Unabridged is not only comprehensive and authoritative, but also offers outstanding coverage of world, regional and dialect English
Collins Malay Dictionary (iPhone/iPad) Collins Malay Dictionary (iPhone/iPad) - Collins Easy Learning Malay (Bahasa Malaysia) Dictionary is an up-to-date, easy-reference dictionary, ideal for learners of Malay and English of all ages. Collins Easy Learning Malay Dictionary is designed for anyone of any age who is starting to learn Malay or English
Collins COBUILD Intermediate Dictionary (iPhone/iPad) Collins COBUILD Intermediate Dictionary (iPhone/iPad) - The Collins Cobuild Intermediate Dictionary is the perfect language tool for English language learners. You will find all the words you need, defined clearly in full sentences
American Idioms Dictionary (iPhone/iPad) American Idioms Dictionary - Shape up your English with thousands of idioms! Whether you are a learner of English who is having difficulty understanding expressions in everyday speech or a native speaker who wants to expand your written or spoken range, you need a comprehensive reference for idioms, common phrases, and sayings of American English