Netter's Anatomy Atlas Free - This FREE Netter application includes a 10-Plate sample from the 5th edition Atlas of Human Anatomy illustrated by master medical illustrator Frank H. Netter, MD enhanced with quizzing and customization features.
· Take label quizzes to test your memory of terminology.
· Make the Atlas your own by customizing individual labels (on/off/highlight).
· Use "My Netter" bookmarks and notes to organize and personalize your studies.
· Tap Muscle Info buttons to review attachments, innervations, actions, and blood supply.
· Locate anatomic structures and views quickly through Search (key word or plate number) or Browse by Region or System.
What's New in This Release:
· In App link to the full app in the iTunes store.
· Maintenance and stability enhancements.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Family Doctor A quick-reference health guide to your symptoms and how to deal with them - based on the well-known and time-tested medical tips of Home Medical Adviser
A2ZDrugs (A To Z Drug Facts) for iPhone A2ZDrugs is the handheld version of A To Z Drug Facts, the easy-to-use drug guide with the latest FDA approvals, indications, dosages, side effects, and patient care considerations
VisualDx VISUALDX MOBILE For dermatologic and other visual conditions, VisualDx Mobile is the fastest way to visually validate a patientís diagnosis, access next steps for management and patient care, or even develop a differential diagnosis for puzzling present
Other Software by developer «Elsevier»:
Netter's Anatomy Atlas Use Dr. Netter's most famous illustrations of human anatomy as your intuitive and interactive study guide