Netter's Anatomy Atlas Free - This FREE Netter application includes a 10-Plate sample from the 5th edition Atlas of Human Anatomy illustrated by master medical illustrator Frank H. Netter, MD enhanced with quizzing and customization features.
· Take label quizzes to test your memory of terminology.
· Make the Atlas your own by customizing individual labels (on/off/highlight).
· Use "My Netter" bookmarks and notes to organize and personalize your studies.
· Tap Muscle Info buttons to review attachments, innervations, actions, and blood supply.
· Locate anatomic structures and views quickly through Search (key word or plate number) or Browse by Region or System.
What's New in This Release:
· In App link to the full app in the iTunes store.
· Maintenance and stability enhancements.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
AirStrip OB AirStrip OB allows Obstetricians to securely log on to a hospitalís Labor and Delivery unit and see virtual real-time waveform data as well as other patient information on the iPhone!
Ear, Nose & Throat An application that discusses the most important topics in ear, nose, and throat disorders
AirStrip - Cardiology A pioneering mobile solution that allows clinicians to review the extent of a patient's ECG history and completely changes the way that cardiac waveform data can be viewed, reviewed, analyzed and interacted with
Pill Identifier by Drugs.com The comprehensive Pill Identifier application is a searchable database which includes more than 14,000 Rx/OTC medications found in the U.S