Skyscape Medical Resources - Here is a highly useful collection of free Medical Information and Decision Support resources for Healthcare Professionals, including Physicians, Nurses, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Medical Students, Nursing Students, and more.
FREE RESOURCES include: [RxDrugs]
Drug information for thousands of brand and generic drugs, including over 400 integrated drug dosing calculators. [Outlines in Clinical Medicine]
Evidence-based clinical information on hundreds of disease and symptom topics in outline format. [Archimedes]
Medical calculator and decision resource including over 200 interactive tools organized by specialty. [MedAlert]
Up-to-date drug information, journal summaries, clinical trial results and other clinically relevant information released on a continuing basis. You will receive information based on your specialty, whether it is Pediatrics, Cardiology, Infectious Disease, etc.
What's New in This Release:
· We have improved how you sign in to your account and manage your mobile medical resources. Let us know what you think! Go to "Send Feedback" under the "Settings" tab and share your insights.
· Note to users updating from a previous version: when you first launch the app, you will be given the opportunity to download available resources that you have not previously installed. To update, add or remove resources at any time, please go to the "Manage Resources" section under "Settings".
· Now you can update your RxDrugs formulary selections from within the app! Simply go to "Settings " Account " Formulary Plan Selection". You can select formulary info from over 5,000 health plans in all 50 US states.
What's New in 1.17.8:
· Bugs banished
· Location Services enabled
· iOS 4 or greater is now required to use this app
What's New in 1.16.23:
· Bugs euthanized
· Option to turn off the split screen feature on iPad. To change this setting, go to Tool " Settings
What's New in 1.16.17:
· Audio pronunciation tracks in resources, including Taber's, will now play properly when the app is used on a cellular connection
· Improved text clarity when you pinch & zoom
· Images are now scaled to the width of the screen. This will primarily help users of the Netter's resources
· Various other bugs fixed to make the app run smoother for you!
What's New in 1.16.13:
· Important bug fixes related to multitasking support
What's New in 1.16.11:
· Supports multitasking (finally!)
· New MedAlert preview feature. Once a day the preview shows fresh MedAlerts. You can view a MedAlert from the preview or from the regular MedAlert icon listing
· New ability to edit your Skyscape.com account from within the app
· New "Send Feedback" feature under the Tools section. Go ahead, tell us what you think!
· Spiffy new splash screen
· Bugs squashed
What's New in 1.15.7:
· You can now see all sections of a topic merged together in one view or view them separately. Go to Tools > Settings to turn merge on/off. (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad)
· NEW iPad feature: Split screen for easier navigation and improved layout.
· Bug fixes. (Current users: bug fixes will take effect in a normal update. No need to delete and reinstall the app.)
What's New in 1.14.11:
· This latest release includes fixes of bugs that may have caused the app to hang, perform slowly or crash-as reported by some users.
What's New in 1.14.8:
· Formulary information added to RxDrugs. Over 5000 health plans in 50 states are supported (download of RxDrugs update is required)
· New interface for MedAlert
· MedAlert messages are now fully integrated with global search and SmartLink
What's New in 1.11.14:
· This release fixes issues related to the app crashing, as reported by some users
· Improved scrolling in grid view
· Minor bug fixes
What's New in 1.10.5:
· Introducing Smart Search (Global search)
· Minor bug fixes and enhancements
What's New in 1.9.11:
· Minor enhancements and bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 2.x, Apple iPhone OS 2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
A2ZDrugs (A To Z Drug Facts) for iPhone A2ZDrugs (A To Z Drug Facts) for iPhone is the handheld version of A To Z Drug Facts, the easy-to-use drug guide with the latest FDA approvals, indications, dosages, side effects, and patient care considerations.
This Skyscape Trusted Resource is created in partnership with Facts and Comparisons
Pill Identifier Pro by Drugs.com Pill Identifier Pro by Drugs.com - The comprehensive Pill Identifier application is a searchable database which includes more than 14,000 Rx/OTC medications found in the U.S.
Features “search as you type” functionality. Search by imprint, drug name, shape, color and score
Immune Disorders Immune Disorders - When your body encounters a germ, its first line of defense is your immune system. Specialized cells and organs help your body recognize and respond to foreign invaders. Your immune system even has its own circulatory system, called the lymphatic system.
This is a great application that discusses the most important topics in immune disorders
Musculoskeletal System - Anatomy Quiz (Free) Musculoskeletal System - Anatomy Quiz (Free) - This is an extremely useful tool for anyone interested in or studying anatomy. The user is asked to identify superficial muscles and bones. In each quiz, twenty questions are chosen at random from a pool of questions. Each question is multi-choice with options chosen from a pool of possible answers
Emergency Medicine Manual (iPhone) Emergency Medicine Manual (iPhone) - The Emergency Medicine Manual is the best-selling pocket reference in emergency medicine.
This Skyscape Trusted Resource is created in partnership with The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. Authors Ma, Cline, et al.
This resource condenses the essential clinical content from the premier text Emergency Medicine: A Comprehensive Study Guide
AHFS Essentials AHFS Essentials - Derived from the more extensive and detailed AHFS Drug Information, the AHFS DI Essentials database is offers healthcare professionals quick access to critical knowledge at the point-of-care
Pneumotox (iPhone) Pneumotox (iPhone) - There is a continuing increase in the number of drugs that may damage the respiratory system, and the clinical pattern of involvement from drugs is varied.
This application includes generic names for drugs and clinical or radiologic patterns of involvement
Medicinal Herbs Medicinal Herbs - Aloe Vera, Gingko, Ginseng, Echinacea, Noni, Soy, Yohimbe...
Medicinal plants, herbal remedies & natural supplements have always been a healthy source of life.
This application gives you the info of many traditional herbs & botanicals used in complementary & alternative medicine (CAM)
Hip Pro III Hip Pro III gives users an in depth look at the hip, allowing them to cut, zoom & rotate the Hip. Hip Pro III provides multiple cross sections (Sagittal, Coronal and Transverse) as well as the ability to cut away different layers revealing the muscles, blood vessels, nerves and connective tissue down to the skeleton
Hospital Medicine (HospMedi™) Hospital Medicine
powered by Skyscape
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Thoroughly updated for its Second Edition, Hospital Medicine offers practical, evidence-based guidelines for the care of hospitalized patients
First Aid Q&A For The USMLE Step 2 CK (iPhone) First Aid Q&A For The USMLE Step 2 CK (iPhone) provides essential questions and answers and will enable medical students to become more confident and do very well on their test. This invaluable resource represents an outstanding effort by a talented group of authors
Cochrane Reviews in Movement Disorders (Palm OS) Cochrane Reviews in Movement Disorders (Palm OS) - Considered to be most comprehensive and easy-to-use source of continuously updated evidence-based medical information. Use the high quality, reliable and trusted information to make decisions based on evidence for and against the effectiveness and appropriateness of treatments.
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons, Inc