(Shazam)RED is a simple idea that transforms our collective power as shoppers into a financial force that helps those affected by AIDS in Africa. AIDS is treatable and preventable. It costs around $0.40 cents a day to purchase the two pills an individual with HIV needs to stay alive. To date, over 4 million people have been helped through Global Fund programs that (RED) supports.
(SHAZAM) RED gives you instant satisfaction when you want to know the song that is playing: simply point your device towards the music to learn more about the artist; buy the song immediately or simply share your discovery with your family and friends.
With (SHAZAM) RED you are contributing to a good cause and helping to make a positive difference to millions of lives.
Shazam is proud to be a (PRODUCT) RED Special Edition.
(SHAZAM) RED supports 1st & 2nd generation iPod touch (external microphone required). A note to iPod touch users: Shazam needs to hear the music sample, which means utilising a microphone (on the iPhone it's built in, on the iPod touch you can attach an Apple Stereo Headset which has a small microphone capsule). Hold the mic towards the music you wish to recognise and Shazam will do the rest!
· Get (RED) news: access the world of (RED) and learn more about our impact and check out other (RED) products and events.
· Share a music moment: send your Tags as a Tweet to your followers; to your mini-feed to appear on your Facebook page or even as a Postcard to friends who share your musical taste so they can add the tag to their own collection in Shazam, as well as preview and buy direct in iTunes.
· Track your music journey: see your Tag appear on Maps inside Shazam, along with your Tag history, to remind you where you were when you captured the moment.
· Learn more about the music: read track and album reviews and artist biographies, plus see other music from the same artist and view song lyrics.
· Get music recommendations: discover other music similar to the track you like, and enhance your music collection and knowledge.
· Find out what’s hot and popular: access Shazam music charts generated by millions of other users in your country and keep up to date with the music scene.
· Search music: easily find music by artist, album or track from over 8 million songs.
· Drive and Tag at the same time: dock to enter car mode to drive safely and still discover what’s playing on the radio.
· Personalise your Tags: capture the moment by taking and adding a photo or attach an existing picture. See your shots seamlessly added to your iPhone photo album.
· Store pending Tags: for when you don't have data connection, you can still capture the music moment. The untagged track can be sent later when you are back in WiFi or data coverage.
What's New in This Release:
· Minor Bug Fixes: Shazam Friends & LyricPlay.
What's New in 4.5.2:
· New: Shazam (RED) now has LyricPlay (US and CA only), where you can see synced lyrics as the music plays for over 25,000 of the most popular Shazam'd tracks. Sing-along or just find out the words you're curious about!
What's New in 3.3.3: Fixes:
· Improves stability.
· Corrects a fault where user’s default Shazam Charts are not being selected based on their country.
· VoiceOver support improved: fixed muting of voice.
· (BLOG) RED: Now you’ll find it in the Discover Tab
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)