Autodesk SketchBook Pro for iPad is a professional-grade paint and drawing application. Using the same paint engine as its desktop counterpart, SketchBook Pro delivers a complete set of sketching & painting tools through a streamlined and intuitive user interface designed exclusively for the iPad experience.
Whether you are an occasional doodler or a professional illustrator, SketchBook Pro transforms your iPad into the ultimate digital SketchBook.
If you love SketchBook Mobile for iPhone, you will adore SketchBook Pro on the iPad.
· Full Screen work space with support for any device orientation
· Canvas size: 1024x768
· Two finger pan & zoom navigation with 2500% zoom
· Three finger tap for controls
· Three finger swipe gestures for quick access
High Quality Brushes and Tools:
· Professional grade paint engine delivers smooth and precise brush strokes
· 75 preset brushes, including pencils, pens, markers, natural media and photo brushes
· New Nature & Stamp brushes
· Flood fill and smear tool
· Completely customizable brush settings for each brush
· Draw styles for creating straight lines, rectangles, and circles
· Synthetic pressure sensitivity (brush fade-off)
· 10 levels of undo and redo (Quick Access: three finger swipe left and right)
· Dynamic symmetric drawing
· Quick Access: Three finger swipe down on canvas
· Individual brushes can now be reset to factory settings by pressing and holding on their icons until the reset dialogue appears.
· 6 Layers allowing ease of editing and control
· Import layers from Photo Library
· Duplicate, Merge and Reorder Layers
· Move, scale, and rotate layers
· interactively using Multi-Touch
· Toggle visibility and adjust Layer Opacity
· Quick Access: Three finger swipe up on canvas
· SketchBook 1.1 introduces Blend Modes to the layer editor.
· Supported Blend modes include: Multiply, Add, Screen and Normal
· When saving to PSD blend modes are maintained in the exported file
· When enabled on a layer this feature allows users to paint only on top of existing paint strokes. This is very useful for repainting, shading or other detailed work that requires exact detail within an area that has already been painted.
· A new Template Library is now available from the image import button in the Layer Editor. This library includes a variety of grids, perspective reference and ruled paper.
· When connected to a compatible display through either the Apple Component AV Cable or the Apple Dock Connector to VGA adaptor your canvas and gallery can be mirrored to an external display or television.
· Store and view work-in-progress
· Export to Photo Library
· E-mail images
· Export as a layered PSD file
· Browse images in full screen mode
· Export to iTunes File Sharing
· Color Wheel with HSB and RBG color space
· Customizable Color Swatches
· Eye-dropper color selection
· Erase color chip to convert any brush into custom eraser
Customizable double tap canvas corners:
· Customizable double tap canvas shortcuts. You can assign one of the following shortcuts to each corner: Clear Layer, Frame Canvas, Undo, Redo, Last Brush, Last Color.
· Built in SketchBook News panel for live info about Sketching events and announcements
· Visual help pages
What's New in This Release:
· This minor update addresses an issue some users encountered that caused some brush icons to appear without an icon.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
SketchTime SketchTime - If you love sketching and taking notes anytime anywhere, SketchTime is the best choice. SketchTime is super simple, easy, quick, and reliable. Most of all, it's so smooth, fast, and responsive even on the iPhone3GS, iPad1, iTouch3. Moreover, it's an inexpensive and universal app.
There are plenty of painting and note taking apps out there
SketchBook MobileX SketchBook MobileX is a professional-grade paint and drawing application designed for the iPhone and iPod Touch. SketchBook Mobile Express offers a dedicated set of sketching tools and delivers them through a streamlined and intuitive user interface.
Use it to digitally capture your ideas as napkin sketches or produce artwork on-the-go
Doodle Buddy for iPad Doodle Buddy for iPad is the most fun you can have with your finger--heck, it is the most fun you can have with all your fingers! Finger paint with thousands of colors and drop in playful stamps.
• Paint with multiple fingers, yea like in pre-school!
• Funny sounds paired with stamps are a blast!
• Doodle and stamp all over your own pictures
Neon Draw! Free (iPhone/iPad) Neon Draw! Free (iPhone/iPad) - Follow these steps to neon drawing madness:
1. Download this app!
2. Go to neondraw.com and be inspired.
4. Share your drawing on neondraw.com for the whole world to see
Rainbow Draw (iPhone/iPad) Rainbow Draw (iPhone/iPad) - Follow these steps to rainbow drawing fun:
1. Download this app!
2. Go to rainbowdraw.com and see what other people are drawing.
4. Share your drawing on rainbowdraw.com for the whole world to see
LINE Brush for iPhone/iPad LINE Brush for iPhone/iPad - LINE Brush is an easy-to-use drawing tool for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
The app allows you to draw on photos or create new sketches from scratch using an assortment of brushes, pens and crayons.
When you have finished, you can quickly share your creations with your LINE friends
TypeDrawing for iPad TypeDrawing for iPad - TypeDrawing is really easy to use, but it is perfect for creating TYPOGRAPHY ART and UNIQUE WATERMARK over your photos. If you love typography, this poetic visual art app is absolutely yours.
Start by typing a sentence you want to say, and then just draw with your finger. This simple action leads you to make stunning typography arts and wallpapers
iGraffiti IGraffiti is a drawing and paint program to have fun and unlock the artist in you
Baby Coloring HD Baby Color HD is an interactive coloring book with an intuitive and easy-to-use interface. Choose from a wide selection of templates, connect the dots, and color your picture anyway you want. Your child’s creations are saved in a gallery so you can show them off or edit them at any time
Other Software by developer «Autodesk»:
Fluid FX Fluid FX brings the fun and excitement of Hollywood visual effects to your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. Powered by the Academy Award-winning fluid dynamics technology from Autodesk Maya, Fluid FX puts you in control of a real-time simulation using up to 10 multi-touch points. Shoot fire from your finger tips
TinkerBox HD TinkerBox HD - If you can imagine it, you can build it with TinkerBox.
TinkerBox is a fun, free-to-play physics puzzle game. While it is full of interesting science facts and teaches basic engineering concepts, TinkerBox is more than just educational!
Take the tools in your hands to explore your creativity and imagination with Invent mode
Autodesk 360 Mobile Autodesk 360 Mobile - Expedite the design review process by viewing and redlining design files in the field. Autodesk Design Review mobile app enables you to review Autodesk 2D and 3D design files directly on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
SketchBook Pro for Android Tablets SketchBook Pro for Android Tablets - SketchBook Pro is a professional drawing app for Android tablets. Its intuitive user interface and powerful tools will allow you to quickly create digital sketches while on the go.
SketchBook Pro features many high-quality brushes including pencils and markers, layers, full screen mode, zoom, multi-touch support, and more
SketchBook Mobile Express for iPhone SketchBook Mobile Express for iPhone - SketchBook Mobile Express is a professional drawing app for iPhone. Its intuitive user interface and powerful tools will allow you to quickly create digital sketches while on the go
SketchBook Express Autodesk SketchBook Express for iPad is a fun and intuitive drawing application. Get a taste of the SketchBook Pro experience with SketchBook Express.
Use professional-grade tools and brushes to create doodles, quick sketches or artwork on-the-go
SketchBook Pro for iPad SketchBook Pro for iPad is a professional-grade paint and drawing application. Using the same paint engine as its desktop counterpart, SketchBook Pro delivers a complete set of sketching & painting tools through a streamlined and intuitive user interface designed exclusively for the iPad experience
123D Design 123D Design - 123D Design allows you to easily create 3D models on your iPad. You can start from a basic shape and edit it, or you can choose from various sample projects and design around them.
When you have finished, you can share your designs with other users, and save them to My Projects