Smurfs' Village Gargamel found the Smurfs’ village and scattered the Smurfs far and wide. With Papa Smurf's guidance, it is up to you to build a new village for the Smurfs to call home.
Based on the original cartoon and comic art, players begin the game with only a single mushroom house and a lone plowed plot of land. From there, things quickly progress, allowing players to build specialized houses, elaborate gardens with colorful crops, bridges to span running rivers, trodden paths, and more.
PLEASE NOTE: Smurf Village is free to play, but charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings.
· Creativity is your only limit, build a complete Smurfs' village from scratch
· Play with your favorite Smurfs including Papa Smurf, Smurfette, and Jokey Smurf
· Purchase Smurfberries via in-app purchase to speed up the growth of your crops and village!
· Play mini games like Greedy Smurf’s Baking Game, Papa Smurf’s Potion Mixing Game, and Painter Smurf’s Painting Game and unlock additional bonuses
· Connect with friends through Facebook and send gifts to your friends' villages
· Play offline... manage your village anytime without having to connect to the internet.
· Retina display graphics
What's New in This Release:
· Add friends via Game Center and visit their villages!
· Play your Smurfs’ Village game across multiple iOS devices
· Share pictures of your village over Facebook!
More stuff to do:
· More story scenes and quests for every level
· After level 7, Papa Smurf will always have something for you to do for bonus XP
More stuff to get:
· Baby Smurf and Lazy Smurf (with a new mini-game!) are now available
· Greedy Smurf's baking game now gives gold as well as XP
· New fruit basket and pond decorations for your village
· Jokey now gives Smurfberries in his daily gift more often
· Smurfberries are given for every level-up and shown on the level up screen
More bang for your Smurfberry:
· Smurfberry costs to instantly grow crops have been reduced
· Smurfberry cost to upgrade houses has been reduced
· You can now use Smurfberries to revive withered crops or bring Smurfs home if they're on a quest
· Lots of fixes... things should work better: fewer crashes and fewer accidentally withered crops.
· Notifications should be more accurate and now make a sound
· Check out Featured Villages on the map screen and visit http://www.facebook.com/SmurfsVillage to see how you can try to get your village featured for a chance at a Smurfberry prize!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Soap Opera Dash Get a backstage pass to fun in this innovative new Dash game
Hospital Haste HD (Full) Help Nurse Sally work quickly to diagnosis, treat, and cure all of her patients in Hospital Haste, a fun Time Management game!
Fix-it-up: World Tour HD In this sequel to "Fix-it-up: Kate's Adventure", you must help Kate expand her car-repair empire around the world!
Air Battle of Britain HD Take part in the Battle of Britain in this 3D flight simulator set during World War II for mobile devices powered by the iOS operating system
Other Software by developer «CAPCOM»:
Bazzle Free Bazzle is a physics-based puzzle platformer exclusively for the iPad!
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Lite Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Lite, challenges players to correctly answer general trivia questions of increasing difficulty with the help of the games signature lifelines
Zombie Cookin' A dash of kitchen simulation, a smattering of social elements and a heaping spoonful of Zombies
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire 2010 Who Wants To Be A Millionaire 2010 challenges players to correctly answer 15 questions of increasing difficulty with the help of four lifelines - Ask the Audience, Phone a Friend, Double Dip and Ask the Expert
Mega Man II Mega Man is back and better than ever in this updated version of the legendary platformer
Lil' Pirates Amass your perfect crew and craft the finest ship as you set sail for adventure and plunder as the captain of your own pirate vessel
STREET FIGHTER IV Street Fighter 4 delivers the first true fighting game on iPhone. This uncompromising fighter features all the visceral thrills, fantastic graphics and brilliant gameplay that are hallmarks of the series
ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A 5TH GRADER? 2010 Based on the hit show, ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A 5TH GRADER? 2010 features all the charm, humor and deceptively difficult questions that make the television show a household name
Minute To Win It Minute to Win It for iPhone and iPod touch is a collection of 1-minute long mini-game challenges based on the manipulation of everyday household items