Speedometer PR0 - Did you ever want to now, how fast the driver is driving, or what direction you travel to? How fast you are accelerating, or what was the top/max speed on your trip? Then this is the application you are searching for! Features
- Speed tracing mph or km/h
-Digital numbers 999.9 mph or km/h
-Analog pointer 440 km/h or 360 mph
- Seconds from 0-100 mph or km/h
Trace your acceleration in seconds you need from 0 to 100 mph or km/h
A Ferrari needs around 3-5 sec from 0-100 km/h. A Personal car around 10-20 sec form 0-100 km/h.
1) fastest acceleration visualisation
- Speed alert
Set a speed alert, to remind if you travel/drive to fast.
- Max and average speed visualisation
Check your max speed, and average speed since start.
- Travel direction compass
See direction where you travel too.
- Distance traveled
See distance you traveled since start
- GPS activity
Check how good/strong is the GPS signal. Settings
• 220 km/h
• 440 km/h
• 180 mph
• 360 mph
• 999.9 km/h
• 999.9 mph
- Speed alert
Speedometer Pro uses the GPS receiver for speed tracing. Attention
Full GPS signal.
• Speedometer works correct.
Not full GPS signal.
• Speed values may are different from current speed or is 0.
What's New in This Release:
· GPS filter improvements.
What's New in 3.2.2:
· improved GPS filter
· solves the issue, if the speed is no more updating
· gps filter on/on
What's New in 3.2.0:
· Big digital speed output skin.
· Two analog ranges.
· Result view (all speed results in one view).
· Custom outputs (clock, altitude, degree travel direction).
· Multitasking-, sleep-, lock-mode GPS updates.
· improved rotation support.
· improved acceleration detection.
· improvements on skins (999 speed outputs .... )
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone)