Stick Cricket for iPad - Stick Cricket is an addictive cricket simulator for iPad. It allows you to test your batting skills against some of the world's best bowlers.
The normal version allows players to choose from several game modes, including World Domination (14 levels), Stick Cricket Academy, 5 over All Star Slog, 10 over All Star Slog, 20 over All Star Slog, and World Cup Edition. An in-app purchase will unlock the Premier League mode.
· Detailed statistics
· Achievements to win
· Dynamic team updates
· Simple controls
· 2 player via WiFi and Bluetooth
· Game Center support
· Share on Facebook and Twitter
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a bug where the game would freeze at the end of a World T2 match. If you play as England, your innings now stutters at the start instead.
What's New in 2.5.0:
· IMPROVED GAMEPLAY: On some devices playing the game felt like a Jonathan Trott innings. In slow motion. Thanks to numerous performance tweaks, this is no longer the case.
· NEW GRAPHICS: Continuing the trend in the cricket community, we've given the game a facelift. There's also a brand new stadium!
· TWO PLAYER: It's now much easier to humiliate your friends in the vastly improved two player mode.
· TEST YOUR SKILL: The Academy has been upgraded and now includes 15 Skill Tests. Book your spot early before Boof sends the Aussie top order in for emergency training.
What's New in 2.2.1:
· Fixed an issue where Stick Cricket HD users were seeing adverts due to a bug. Users who found themselves locked out of progressing further in World Dom should now be able to continue on. Also, Stick Cricketers in South Africa should once again be able to submit scores to Game Center.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)