Paperlinks is the new discovery engine for real world links.
Hyperlinks are migrating from web browsers on computer screens to the real world, and they are doing that with the magic of Paperlinks.
With the Paperlinks app, you can scan a QR code (Quick Response code) and quickly read the content behind that code. Our QR barcode reader is free and fast, and we provide a handy “History” tab where you can keep track of everything you have scanned. You can also delete anything from your history with a simple finger swipe, the same way you would delete an email.
Our app integrates with cards ordered through www.paperspring.com. Purchase a birth announcement, party invitation or holiday card through Paperspring, select “Enable Paperlinks” upon checkout, and your card will be graced with the power of digital interactivity. Recipients of your card will be able to see additional photos you couldn’t fit on the card, watch a video, RSVP to an event, save events to their calendar, comment on your card in real-time, and more! You can access an administrative dashboard for your cards in the “My Prints” tab of our app.
In addition, any individual or business can go to www.paperlinks.com and get their own Paperlink. In under 5 minutes, using our automated interface, you can create an account and host multimedia content accessible through a QR code.
Add a layer of digital fun to physical things and watch your interactive world bloom and grow!
What's New in This Release:
· Added the ability to share a Paperlinks QR code campaign via Facebook, Twitter or email
· Small bug fixes
What's New in 2.5.1:
· Bug fix re: UPC scanning
· Enhancements to the Order Takeout module
· New and improved scanner, with a toggle to turn on the flash in low-light conditions, and other UI improvements
What's New in 2.5:
· Scan a QR code from a participating restaurant and order takeout right from your phone
· Discover other QR code campaigns created through Paperlinks by searching through our Discover tab
· Paperlinks campaigns can now be triggered by SMS as well as QR codes
· Implemented iOS 5 compatibility and various bug fixes and enhancements
What's New in 2.4:
· Fixed bugs associated with the login and account creation process
· Made account creation optional
· Fixed formatting issues on the Wiki page when you scan a UPC barcode
· Added two new modules, Dashboard and Stay in Touch, to the list of modules you can access through Paperlinks
· Added the ability to revisit your scan history through your Paperlinks account on the web
What's New in 2.3:
· Internationalization, so that all languages are displayed properly as content in the app
· A new customizable design theme for landing pages generated through Paperlinks.com
· Ability to change the font color in the Main Menu of landing pages
What's New in 2.2:
· Now you can scan any UPC product barcode (in addition to QR codes) and participate in the Wikipedia of Things. Scan a book, cereal box, or any other barcoded item at home or work and give/get advice and ratings!
· By popular request, you can now try the Paperlinks app without having to register initially.
· Customized wallpapers have been added to Paperlinks landing pages.
· A new module has been added: Event Details
What's New in 2.1:
· Significantly improved scanning speeds of up to 2x faster!
· Added Show Code module, so you can easily share with others a Paperlinks.com QR code that you have already scanned
· Added Dashboard module, so you can view real-time statistics of codes you generated through Paperlinks.com
· Fixed small issues with the Introduction and Contact Info modules on QR codes generated through Paperlinks.com
What's New in 1.1: This is a critical update that fixes the following two issues:
· incompatibility with iOS 4.2.1
· difficulties creating new user accounts through the app
· Also, we have added the ability to view photos attached to Paperlink-enabled invitations ordered through Paperspring.com
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
pic2shop PRO pic2shop PRO - Build your own barcode-enabled application. Just configure the URL of your web application, and use pic2shop PRO to scan barcodes, transmit the code to your server, and interact with the results.
iCollect Video Games iCollect Video Games Hooked In Motion has integrated with leading barcode scanning software to create the ultimate video game players application: iCollect Video Games.
Works with all iPhones, iPods, and iPads, with or without a camera.
Catalog every video game you own
Barcode Finder (iPad) Barcode Finder (iPad) The most accurate barcode finder for iPad with Ebay, Amazon and Google product search!
Smarter & faster shopping! Use Barcode Finder to compare prices, find more details about the product or save search results for future.
This app will show the lowest possible prices from the thousands of retailers online
ScanLife (iPhone) ScanLife makes it easier than ever to quickly and automatically access websites, downloads and more. Simply scan an EZcode (2D barcode) with your mobile and you're done. There's no need to search by keyword or type in a long web address. You can go to scanlife
ScanLife (iPhone/iPad) Just scan a 2D barcode with your camera phone and connect in seconds. No sending, typing, or searching
Scan for iPhone/iPad Scan for iPhone/iPad - Scan is a fast QR Code and barcode scanner for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Just run the app, point your camera at the code and you're done, as simple as that!
If the scanned QR Code contains a URL, the application will automatically open the website in the browser
Other Software by developer «Paperlinks»:
Comments on Paperlinks:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Paperlinks supports it