Scan for iPhone/iPad - Scan is a fast QR Code and barcode scanner for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Just run the app, point your camera at the code and you're done, as simple as that!
If the scanned QR Code contains a URL, the application will automatically open the website in the browser. When other formats such as phone numbers, email addresses, or contact info are detected, the program will prompt you to take the appropriate action. If the code contains only text, the app will immediately display it on the screen.
Scan can also read regular barcodes such as UPC, EAN, and ISBN, allowing you to get more information about the scanned products, and to purchase them.
· Forward-facing light for scanning
· History logs (including date & time) of all of your past scans.
· Automatically sync your scan history across web, iPod, iPhone, or iPad
What's New in This Release:
· We've upgraded our servers - your history syncing is now even faster!
· New: Kiosk Mode for locking down the scanner at events (enable it in the Settings app)
· Many other enhancements and bug fixes
What's New in 1.9.3:
· Added button to scan from photo library (enable/disable in settings)
· Fixed some in-app browser bugs
· Removed in-app browser identification header
· Fixed bug when returning scanned data to third-party callback URLs
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Qrious Qrious brings lightning fast QR code and CyberLogo scanning right to your iPhone or iPod touch
ScanLife (iPhone/iPad) Just scan a 2D barcode with your camera phone and connect in seconds. No sending, typing, or searching
i-nigma for iPhone i-nigma for iPhone - i-nigma turns your smartphone's camera into a sophisticated barcode reader. With the app installed on your handset, you will be ready to decode barcodes and connect directly to the internet.
· Scan QR, DataMatrix and UPC/EAN (a.k.a
QR Reader for iPhone QR Reader for iPhone - QR Reader is a fast and effective QR code scanner. The app opens instantly in real-time scanning mode.
· Auto-detect scanning. Simply hold and point.
· Share using email, Facebook or Twitter, Foursquare, Flickr and more...
· Create your own QR codes
· Approve websites before visiting them
ScanLife (iPhone) ScanLife makes it easier than ever to quickly and automatically access websites, downloads and more. Simply scan an EZcode (2D barcode) with your mobile and you're done. There's no need to search by keyword or type in a long web address. You can go to scanlife
Microsoft Tag Reader (iPhone) The Microsoft Tag mobile tagging system instantly connects you to more information and entertainment without typing long URLs or texting shortcodes. Simply snap the tag with your mobile phone, and Microsoft Tag takes you there
ShopSavvy (iPhone) ShopSavvy is the latest and greatest in barcode scanning mobile technologies. Use the camera to take a picture of any barcode and ShopSavvy will provide you with a list of online and local prices. Compare prices to shop or use competitors' prices to reduce your costs.
What's New in This Release:
· Improved account & wallet sign up experiences
Other Software by developer «Scan, Inc.»:
Scan for iPhone/iPad Scan for iPhone/iPad - Scan is a fast QR Code and barcode scanner for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Just run the app, point your camera at the code and you're done, as simple as that!
If the scanned QR Code contains a URL, the application will automatically open the website in the browser