Things for iPad - Things is a stylish and powerful task manager for iPad. The app lets you easily access projects, tags, repeating tasks from a beautiful interface. And no matter what device you're on, Things Cloud keeps your to-dos updated across them all automatically.
· Today: Decide which tasks you want to do today and put them into your Today list. Throughout the day, come back to this list to check items off. Things will automatically show you due and scheduled items there once their date arrives - so you won't miss anything important.
· Focus: See what you need to do Today, what's coming up Next, and what's Scheduled for later. Put tasks in Someday if you can't work on them right now, you can always come back to them later.
· Keep organized: Work, Family, Hobby - with Things, everything has its place. Projects and Areas of Responsibility let you master complex tasks and stay on top of your responsibilities in life and work.
· Use Tags to assign contexts, priorities, time - whatever fits your personal workflow. Quickly filter a list to find those tasks which are most relevant now.
· Out of your head, into Things: Enter new ideas the moment they hit you. Adding to-dos is always just a tap away.
· And much more: Create repeating tasks, add due dates, schedule tasks for a later date, review completed tasks in the Logbook, etc.
· Things Cloud: Stores your to-dos and updates them quickly & effortlessly across your Macs, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad (apps sold separately).
What's New in This Release:
· Improved stability and bug fixes.
What's New in 2.2:
· More robust handling of dates when traveling between time zones.
· Downloading to-dos from Things Cloud is now even faster.
· Over 40 other bug fixes and improvements.
What's New in 2.0.2:
· Fixed an issue which could cause the application to crash for some users.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
eTask for iPad eTask for iPad (Enterprise Tasks) is a standards based task organization app that allows you to view, edit, create, delete, and sync your Tasks with your e-mail server, similar to the way you do with iCal. With eTask you can fully exchange your todo lists with your computer task application on your mac or PC (through the email server)
Launch Center Pro Launch Center Pro - Launch apps and trigger actions from a quick, easy to use application. Launch Center Pro is similar to a speed dial, but for more than just phone calls. The app creates quick shortcuts to specific features buried deep within apps. Call a friend, start an email, send a text, post to Twitter, turn on a flashlight, fire up Instagram's camera, and more
DropTask Task management application for iPhone that makes it easy for individuals or teams working together on projects to get things done
App Tracker for HanDBase App Tracker for HanDBase - Here's a way to keep track of all the apps you have on your phone or iPod Touch. App Tracker lets you keep track of when you purchased the app, how much you paid (with a running total) and what the version number was and lets you put in the date of the last update. You can also specify if the app has a backup process and describe what it is
Other Software by developer «Cultured Code»:
Things for iPhone Things for iPhone - Things is a stylish and powerful task manager for iPhone. The app lets you easily access projects, tags, repeating tasks from a beautiful interface. And no matter what device you're on, Things Cloud keeps your to-dos updated across them all automatically.
· Today: Decide which tasks you want to do today and put them into your Today list