Tokyo Metro for iPad by Zuti - Tokyo Metro map makes it easy to travel in and around the city using the Toei Subway, JR East routes (within the Tokyo Suburban area), Shinkansen routes, Streetcars, some important private lines and Tokyo Cruise lines. Unlike old fashioned schematic style maps this product contains a geographically accurate central area showing major streets, parks and places of interest etc, allowing the user to easily get their bearings.
· Full offline map and routing, no internet connection required.
· Colourful clear custom drawn geographically accurate mapping.
· Unique "Minute Map" feature allows quick view of all journey times from a start location.
· Services can be viewed on the map and turned on/off, routing around problems.
· Works on the iPhone or iPod and in landscape or portrait mode.
· GPS location and tracking.
· Streets, Places of interest etc built into the application.
· Favourite routes can be stored and recalled.
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fix for iOS 5
· New "Measure Tool"
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Tyne & Wear Metro by Zuti The new Tyne & Wear Metro map makes it easy to travel in and around the city using the Nexus Metro system
HipGeo HipGeo is the most convenient way to track where you go, take photos, record the world around you, and tell the story about where you've been or traveled
TransitGuru Halifax The only transit app that combines with offline schedule, system maps, multiple transit types (train or bus) or agencies for single metro area, alarm to wake you up when arrival, and integration with Yelp and Map