NAVIGON EU 10 - With the NAVIGON MobileNavigator you can transform your iPhone into a fully functional mobile navigation system that is every bit as good as the multi-award-winning personal navigation devices from NAVIGON in terms of its user-friendliness and features.
Thanks to a faithful adaptation of the menu functions, the NAVIGON MobileNavigator fits in seamlessly with the operating concept of the iPhone. The application includes the latest map material from the market leader NAVTEQ.
· Google Local Search
· Enhanced Pedestrian Navigation
· Coordinate Input
· Traffic Live via In App Purchase
· Simple, intuitive user interface
· Can be used in portrait and landscape format
· Precise voice announcements
· Intelligent address entry
· Reality View Pro (realistic display of motorway interchanges and exits)
· Lane Assistant Pro
· Real signpost display
· Speed Assistant with adjustable audio-visual warning
· Day and night mode for map display
· Direct access and navigation to contacts saved in the iPhone's address book
· The latest NAVTEQ map material
· Navigation is automatically resumed after an incoming phone call
· 2D and 3D map displays (bird's-eye view)
· Quick access to user-defined POIs in the area and along the route
· Take Me Home function with a single click
· Automatic language selection to match the iPhone's user language
· Route planning
· Text-to-Speech voice guidance
· Automatic Day/Night adjustment
· Integrated iPod control
· Location sharing via Email
What's New in This Release:
· Enhanced Urban Guidance functionality: We expanded the coverage of our public transport navigation to more cities and metropolitan areas. In addition to that you have now the choice of up to three different routing alternatives.
· Various stability improvements and bug fixes.
What's New in 2.5:
· Mobile Alert Live - A new service for real time reporting and receiving locations of speed cameras. It is now also possible to confirm displayed cameras.
· Various stability improvements and bug fixes.
What's New in 2.4:
· Voice instructions can be broadcasted through the car's speakers. This function requires the iPhone to be connected with the car's bluetooth handsfree kit.
· Wikipedia POIs can be downloaded for free and transform the app into a travel guide.
· Glympse functionality has been further improved.
· Additional Foursquare functionality.
· Easy switch between car- and pedestrian navigation.
What's New in 2.2:
· iOS 6 and iPhone 5 support
· URBAN GUIDANCE considers public transportation options, such as subways, trams, buses and water taxis, when calculating pedestrian routes. You will be guided to a transit stop by foot and you're able to look up detailed information on what line to take and where to get off. The feature is available through In App Purchase.
· LAST MILE automatically offers a pedestrian navigation when you park your car near your destination. The parking position will be saved and the app switches into pedestrian mode to provide walking directions.
What's New in 2.1:
· Google Street View screen of the destination when indicating and when reaching the destination (not available in all cities)
· 'Custom route' enables manual blocking of route sections with just a tap of your finger
· 'Cockpit' displays extended information such as g-value, altitude, compass, roll and tilt angles, and much more (available as In-App purchase)
· Improved retina display support for the new iPad
· Faster map display
· Faster startup time of the app
· Improved map manager
What's New in 2.0.2:
· Bugfix for FreshMaps: If you purchased FreshMaps, but could not subsequently download the latest maps, this problem has now been fixed.
· Improved Truck & Caravan navigation: If you purchased Truck & Caravan navigation, then a new route profile is available which fixes some road features
· Bugfix for Active Lane Assistant
· Performance optimization with the Reality Scanner feature
· Improved: New setting which allows the user to switch the country border information on or off
· New setting available to enable download via WiFi/WLAN only, or via 3G data connection
What's New in 2.0.1:
· Resolved initial server connection issues for downloading maps
· Favorites and recent destinations will now appear automatically after application is updated
· Reintroduced the integrated iPod control in response to customer feedback
· Added "select all" option in map manager to download all maps at one time
· Improved VoiceOver support (for visually impaired)
· Further UI refinements
What's New in 2.0:
· Fully refined and even easier to use UI
· Free map update for all
· MyMaps: Install only the maps you need
· Fresh Maps XL: Quarterly map data update (In App Purchase)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
TomTom Brazil Turn-by-turn car navigation for iPhone is here.
Everywhere you go, you can have the most advanced TomTom navigation technology to lead the way
Paris GPS Guide The only thing we do, help you to move freely as an alien, by "Offline" & "GPS"
NAVIGON India With the NAVIGON MobileNavigator you can transform your iPhone into a fully functional mobile navigation system