Waze is a free, 100% user-generated, social navigation application that allows drivers to build and use live maps & real-time traffic updates to improve their daily commute.
In addition to providing turn-by-turn navigation, Waze also gives drivers the ability to actively update each other on traffic, police traps, construction, speedcams and more, reflecting a live description of the road at any given moment – and because it’s user-generated, the more people who use it, the better (and more fun) it gets!
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed tile download issues.
· Crash logs now submitted internally when sending logs - no need to pull from iTunes.
· Navigation: fixed missing route line in some cases.
· Improved reconnect time when moving from WIFI to 3G.
· Improved 'Favorites' management.
· Performance and stability optimization and bug fixes.
What's New in 220.127.116.11:
· Complete redesign featuring new, minimalist U/I with two large main buttons on a full screen map
· 100% rewritten code making the app run faster, smoother and respond much quicker than ever before
· New search fully integrated with Yelp, foursquare and Bing allowing you to search for, navigate to and check-in at real-time destinations you might not otherwise know about
· Full text-to-speech (US and Canada only)
· New day/night map color schemes
· Wall in Waze Groups allowing commuting buddies to interact with one another more easily
· Smart ETA and graphic preview of events along route
· New Waze moods
· Map preview when selecting destination for the first time
· ETA pop up when anything changes along your route
· 'Swipe' gesture shortcuts to main menu and traffic reporting
What's New in 18.104.22.168:
· Now with complete voice guidance using advanced natural text-to-speech capabilities (Currently available in US & Canada only).
· Animated display of traffic direction
· Road shields and improved map graphics display
· Animated display of top contributing wazers
· Automatic centering on map after panning
· Night mode settings saved if not in auto night mode
· Improved performance and lots of bug fixes
What's New in 22.214.171.124:
· Improved ETA change notifications
· Improved handling of poor network reception
· Improved support of landscape rotation
· Quick access to viewing alternative routes while in navigation
· Bug fixes and overall improved performance
What's New in 126.96.36.199:
· Optimized for retina display
· New reporting menu with voice-recording functionality
· Voice alerts for hazards and heavy traffic ahead
· Ability to thank other wazers for their reports
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
San Francisco Map and Walking Tours Venture out on your own with a personal tour guide in the palm of your hand. Load your iPhone with a detailed city map and the self-guided walking tours from GPSmyCity.com
Johannesburg Street Map This is a complete street level map for your iPhone. The entire map is stored on your iPhone, so it works where you have no access to the Internet - it works where Google Maps is inaccessible