Type on PDF - Type on PDF is an iOS app that makes filling out PDF forms extremely simple. It allows users to both type or write on PDF forms and then export them as PDFs via email or to any other app that accepts PDF. The app also includes powerful image tools that allow you to place images from clipboard, camera, or library right on the PDF page.
You can make templates of commonly used forms with all form fields properly formatted for easy completion. This is a must for all businesses that need to fill out forms on clients.
· Make templates of documents with all form fields pre-set for easy completion
· Multiple pen color choices including a hi-liter and eraser
· Multiple text sizes and easy movement of typed text
· Insert images from camera, clipboard, or library
· PDFs generated for sending have your annotations embedding into the base image of the document for increased security
· Storage of all sent documents for easy retrieval
· Send multiple documents at once
· Pan and Zoom
· Works in any device orientation
· Multiple Undos
· Transfer exported PDFs to your DropBox or any other apps that accept PDFs
· Print documents
What's New in This Release:
· minor bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Brother iPrint&Scan Print and scan photos or documents from your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad on a Brother inkjet all-in-one printer using
a local wireless network
Quickoffice Connect Mobile Suite for iPad With this iPad-enhanced mobile office solution, you will have full control of creating, editing, formatting, accessing and sharing Microsoft Word documents and Excel spreadsheets