Wyse PocketCloud Pro (Remote Desktop) - RDP / VNC / View - PocketCloud enables complete access to remote Windows or Mac computers over WiFi and 3G/4G networks. Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to access any file, browse the Web - including Flash sites, and run applications on your desktops. You no longer need to carry a laptop to make an important presentation, grab a forgotten report, help a friend with a computer problem, or edit and email that spreadsheet - all while on the go.
+Your single purchase will work on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
OPTIMIZED for iPhone 4 and iPad GUI
+Advanced high-accuracy Touch Pointer for instant mouse and keyboard control
+iPad and iPhone 4 native full-resolution and Retina Display support
+Custom keyboard with function and short-cut keys
+International keyboard support (e.g., Japanese, German)
+Multi-line text entry with copy/paste capability
+Remote app scrolling (scroll within MS Word or PowerPoint)
+VGA video out: connect to an external projector (iPad and iPhone 4 only)
+Automatic keyboard activation*
STATE OF THE ART DESKTOP REMOTING PROTOCOL (RDP)
+Always up to date with the latest RDP specifications from Microsoft
+Best compression, optimized for 3G
+Enterprise grade security: 128-bit encryption and FIPS support
+Audio streaming with four bandwidth modes: Edge, 3G, Wi-Fi and Auto
+Connect to Macs or Home Editions of Windows
+Secure 128-bit encryption when using Auto Discovery
Certified for VMware View 4.5
+Direct connections and advanced tunneling
+Experimental support for RSA Two-Factor Authentication
+Fast and hassle-free setup of RDP and VNC using your Gmail account
+Secure tunneling for VNC
+No port-forwarding configuration required
+Great for 3G!
PocketCloud Premium* (RDP only. In App Purchase)
+File Browser: faster and more convenient access to files and applications
+Video Streaming: enjoy your video library over 3G
+Desktop Search: finding files is seamless
+Thin Browser: optimized Web browsing for mobile
Wyse is a 28+ year Silicon Valley company
* Requires the free PocketCloud Windows Companion with RDP connection installed on the remote desktop.
+Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003* & 2008*
+Mac OS X 10.6
+VMware View 4.0 & 4.5
*TS Gateway and Network Layer Authentication (NLA) not supported
What's New in This Release:
· RDP 24/32 bit color depth support
· Enabled mirroring for iPhone 4S
· Added new parameters for .rdp files: color depth, language & disable snapshot.
· Microsoft RD Gateway (TS Gateway) improvements
· Various bug fixes and performance improvements
What's New in 2.2.223:
· Improved gesture handling (2 finger scrolling and 1.5 click dragging).
· Improved extended keyboard handling.
· Japanese keyboard layout support.
· Stability improvements for File Browser.
· RD Gateway connectivity improvements.
· Overall performance improvements.
What's New in 2.2.214:
· Added Passcode Lock option for added security.
· Added support for OS X (Lion) user account authentication over VNC.
· Added support for .vnc file type (visit our Knowledge Base for supported keys).
· Added Auto-Lock option to ignore or observe system setting.
· Added support for iPad 2 video mirroring.
· RD Gateway support (this is experimental)
PocketCloud Premium Improvements (requires new Companion App and subscription):
· Upload files from your Camera Roll, Photo/Video Library, or files previously downloaded in PocketCloud.
· Support for File Browser on OS X.
· Create remote directories in File Browser.
· Added support for various SHIFT + ____ key combos.
· App no longer halts audio playback from other apps.
· Added support for OS X 10.7 (Lion). (Use your Mac OS & Password to log in)
· Fixed the right click issue that affects OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard users.
· Language setting on the Windows login screen will now match what is set in Connection Settings.
· Fixed an issue where the touch pointer function key would not work on iOS 3.1.3.
· Improved functionality of the zoom button.
· Fixed an issue where parts of the screen would turn black & white when scrolling/dragging.
· Fixed an issue where you could not change the VMware View domain or desktop in "Connection Settings".
· Added support for VMware View disclaimer message.
· Miscellaneous stability improvements.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)