Wyse PocketCloud Pro (Remote Desktop) - RDP / VNC / View - PocketCloud enables complete access to remote Windows or Mac computers over WiFi and 3G/4G networks. Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to access any file, browse the Web - including Flash sites, and run applications on your desktops. You no longer need to carry a laptop to make an important presentation, grab a forgotten report, help a friend with a computer problem, or edit and email that spreadsheet - all while on the go.
+Your single purchase will work on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
OPTIMIZED for iPhone 4 and iPad GUI
+Advanced high-accuracy Touch Pointer for instant mouse and keyboard control
+iPad and iPhone 4 native full-resolution and Retina Display support
+Custom keyboard with function and short-cut keys
+International keyboard support (e.g., Japanese, German)
+Multi-line text entry with copy/paste capability
+Remote app scrolling (scroll within MS Word or PowerPoint)
+VGA video out: connect to an external projector (iPad and iPhone 4 only)
+Automatic keyboard activation*
STATE OF THE ART DESKTOP REMOTING PROTOCOL (RDP)
+Always up to date with the latest RDP specifications from Microsoft
+Best compression, optimized for 3G
+Enterprise grade security: 128-bit encryption and FIPS support
+Audio streaming with four bandwidth modes: Edge, 3G, Wi-Fi and Auto
+Connect to Macs or Home Editions of Windows
+Secure 128-bit encryption when using Auto Discovery
Certified for VMware View 4.5
+Direct connections and advanced tunneling
+Experimental support for RSA Two-Factor Authentication
+Fast and hassle-free setup of RDP and VNC using your Gmail account
+Secure tunneling for VNC
+No port-forwarding configuration required
+Great for 3G!
PocketCloud Premium* (RDP only. In App Purchase)
+File Browser: faster and more convenient access to files and applications
+Video Streaming: enjoy your video library over 3G
+Desktop Search: finding files is seamless
+Thin Browser: optimized Web browsing for mobile
Wyse is a 28+ year Silicon Valley company
* Requires the free PocketCloud Windows Companion with RDP connection installed on the remote desktop.
+Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003* & 2008*
+Mac OS X 10.6
+VMware View 4.0 & 4.5
*TS Gateway and Network Layer Authentication (NLA) not supported
What's New in This Release:
· RDP 24/32 bit color depth support
· Enabled mirroring for iPhone 4S
· Added new parameters for .rdp files: color depth, language & disable snapshot.
· Microsoft RD Gateway (TS Gateway) improvements
· Various bug fixes and performance improvements
What's New in 2.2.223:
· Improved gesture handling (2 finger scrolling and 1.5 click dragging).
· Improved extended keyboard handling.
· Japanese keyboard layout support.
· Stability improvements for File Browser.
· RD Gateway connectivity improvements.
· Overall performance improvements.
What's New in 2.2.214:
· Added Passcode Lock option for added security.
· Added support for OS X (Lion) user account authentication over VNC.
· Added support for .vnc file type (visit our Knowledge Base for supported keys).
· Added Auto-Lock option to ignore or observe system setting.
· Added support for iPad 2 video mirroring.
· RD Gateway support (this is experimental)
PocketCloud Premium Improvements (requires new Companion App and subscription):
· Upload files from your Camera Roll, Photo/Video Library, or files previously downloaded in PocketCloud.
· Support for File Browser on OS X.
· Create remote directories in File Browser.
· Added support for various SHIFT + ____ key combos.
· App no longer halts audio playback from other apps.
· Added support for OS X 10.7 (Lion). (Use your Mac OS & Password to log in)
· Fixed the right click issue that affects OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard users.
· Language setting on the Windows login screen will now match what is set in Connection Settings.
· Fixed an issue where the touch pointer function key would not work on iOS 3.1.3.
· Improved functionality of the zoom button.
· Fixed an issue where parts of the screen would turn black & white when scrolling/dragging.
· Fixed an issue where you could not change the VMware View domain or desktop in "Connection Settings".
· Added support for VMware View disclaimer message.
· Miscellaneous stability improvements.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
RDM+ (iPhone) RDM+ - Access your Mac or Windows computer and run any desktop applications remotely from your iPhone or iPod Touch.
Unique capability to work even through NAT and Firewall makes RDM+ the number one remote access client on all mobile platforms.
You may access one or many computers with no additional payment
Tunes Remote Tunes Remote - Remote control your iPod Touch or iPhone music library or your favorite Internet Radio stations!
Please clear all cashes on the Remote or use the Refresh button after upgrading / before editing radio stations.
Note: to control iTunes on your Desktop you would want to use the Apple 'Remote' application
Citrix Receiver for iPad Citrix Receiver for iPad - Citrix Receiver is the perfect business solution for secure access to virtual desktops, applications and data.
Gain flexibility to work from anywhere with instant self-service access to your Windows 7 virtual desktop, business applications and documents from home, the office or on the road
Silverlit Bluetooth RC Blue Sky Heli Remote Control Silverlit Bluetooth RC Blue Sky Heli Remote Control - The Silverlit Interactive Bluetooth RC Blue Sky Helicopter creates an experience like no other radio control vehicle. Your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad will act as the remote control for your heli. See the helicopter control panel simulator on screen, hear the rotors turning, feel the vibration of the motor in your hands
RemotePC Remote Access RemotePC Remote Access - Use RemotePC on your iPad to remotely access your Windows/MAC based computer from anywhere over the internet.
Connect to your remote office or home computers and work on documents including emails and applications.
· Sign up for a RemotePC account at remotepc
GoToMyPC (Remote Desktop) for iOS GoToMyPC (Remote Desktop) for iOS - GoToMyPC is a remote desktop solution that allows you to access your Mac or PC from anywhere using your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. The app streams the screen of your computer to your iOS device and allows you to work with any installed program. The mirrored display can be zoomed up to 300% for a more detailed view
Off Remote - Free (iPhone/iPad) Off Remote lets you turn off your PC or Mac remotely.
If you use a computer to stream videos or audio to your living room, then you can turn them off without getting out of the sofa.
If you forget to turn things off at night then you can turn them off from your sofa
HP Printer Control HP Printer Control - HP Printer Control offers remote control for the new HP ePrint-enabled printers through a simple yet robust mobile experience. Manage your Web-connected printer wirelessly with anywhere access and innovative scan and copy services. Print photos and documents, and enjoy increased control, convenience and accessibility of your HP eAll-in-One printer
Other Software by developer «Wyse Technology»:
Wyse PocketCloud Pro - RDP / VNC / View (Remote Desktop) Wyse PocketCloud Pro - RDP / VNC / View (Remote Desktop) - PocketCloud enables complete access to remote Windows or Mac computers over WiFi and 3G/4G networks. Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to access any file, browse the Web – including Flash sites, and run applications on your desktops
Wyse PocketCloud RDP / VNC (Remote Desktop) Wyse PocketCloud RDP / VNC (Remote Desktop) - PocketCloud enables complete access to remote Windows or Mac computers over WiFi and 3G/4G networks. Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to access any file, browse the Web – including Flash sites, and run applications on your desktops
Wyse PocketCloud (Remote Desktop) - RDP / VNC Wyse PocketCloud (Remote Desktop) - RDP / VNC - PocketCloud enables complete access to remote Windows or Mac computers over WiFi and 3G/4G networks. Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to access any file, browse the Web - including Flash sites, and run applications on your desktops