Z-Subsonic streams your entire music collection (WMA, FLAC, MP3, AAC, OGG and more) securely to your iPhone/iPod/iPad without going through a third-party server.
Z-Subsonic is a client to the popular Subsonic open-source music streaming server. Z-Subsonic requires Subsonic server. Subsonic server can be found at subsonic.org.
· Access your entire music library from anywhere on your iPhone, iPod or iPad regardless of the size of your music collection
· Clean and intuitive user interface
· Play song formats that the iPhone/iPod/iPad will not normally play e.g. WMA, FLAC, OGG as well as ACC and MP3
· Delete or change song priority on the Now Playing list while songs are playing
· Optimized buffer so songs play smoothly over slow networks while also starting quickly
· Queue the same song multiple times
· Load playlists stored on the Subsonic server
· Pre-configure multiple server connections
· Playlist shuffle function
· Repeat a song or entire playlist
· Full song information caching
· Songs are cached so subsequent playbacks do not require network connectivity
· Tap on the album art to see an enlarged version
· Z-Subsonic is preset with connection information to a test Subsonic server so you can test the software even before setting up your own server.
· SSL Support
What's New in This Release:
· Fix for crash on iOS6
What's New in 2.8:
· Fix for quick caching of non-MP3 songs
· Fix for quick caching on iPod 4
What's New in 2.7:
· Favorites bug fix
· Playback bug fix
What's New in 2.6:
· Sorting for cached artists, albums and songs.
What's New in 2.4:
· SSL connection bug fix
· Headphone remote can now play, pause and skip tracks
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Groove 2 Groove is a music player which helps you rediscover your music in new, interesting ways
Coverjam Pro See amazing full-screen photo slideshows of the artists as you listen to your music with Coverjam Pro!
TuneWiki (iPhone) See LYRICS as you listen to your music library or the built-in Shoutcast radio player!
Total Player Total Player is a video player which can play any video format without prior conversion
SoundCloud (iPhone) The official SoundCloud iPhone app lets you easily access, browse and listen to the sounds shared to you while you're on the road and away from your computer
gMusic Stream songs stored in Google Music directly to your iOS device
Groove Groove is a music player which helps you rediscover your music in new, interesting ways