Absolute Fitness allows you to log and manage your food intake, exercise and weight. It gives you the ability to see the nutritional composition of more than 10,000 different kinds of foods and the calorie expenditure of more than 180 different types of exercises. It also allows you to set customized diet goals and keep track of your progress.
NOTE: This application is not suited to track nutritional information for children less than 4 years old.
· An extensive food and exercise database (with the ability to add custom items).
· Nutritional information on macronutrients (calories, fat, etc.) and more than 30 different types of vitamins and minerals.
· Automatic calculation of daily nutrient limits based on your profile and your dietary goal (with the ability to set custom limits).
· Dynamic daily nutritional snapshots that help you see how much you have eaten and how much you can still eat.
· Customized food analysis.
· Graphical charts to track your weight, calories and others over different periods of time.
· Ability to create Custom "meals" (food items composed of many individual items - e.g. a salad).
· Tracking of Body Fat %, Blood Pressure, Hours of Sleep and Number of glasses of water.
· Free-form Notes section.
· Ability to export data into two different formats (HTML and CSV).
What's New in This Release:
· Critical Bug Fixes: Fixed the bugs that were causing crashes in iOS 4.0.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Exercise Log for iPhone Exercise Log for iPhone - Exercise Log is a healthy tool for your device so you can keep track of the exercises that you do on a daily basis
Garmin Fit Garmin Fit - Turn your iPhone into a powerful training tool with the Garmin Fit application. See your current walking, running or cycling stats at one glance, or review and share them later thanks to automatic uploading to Garmin Connect. It even allows you select the perfect soundtrack for your workout
Nike+ GPS Nike+ GPS application helps you get the most out of every run by tracking where you go and motivating you to take it further.
· Download it on the go and start running anywhere. With this app in hand, track every indoor and outdoor workout easily, without a sensor
RunKeeper Pro RunKeeper uses the GPS technology found in the iPhone to track your fitness activity, giving you comparable results to an expensive GPS watch at a fraction of the cost
iPedometer Pro iPedometer Pro count steps, iPedometer [for iPhone] counts steps in style.
iPedometer is a pedometer for iPhone which tracks your steps as you run or walk during an exercise session, with user adjustable sensitivity that can be tuned to your specific body type and presented in either Metric or English units
Virtual Active Turn your cardio machine workout into an outdoor adventure
SportyPal Bike (iPhone) With SportyPal Bike you can explore the new biking experience and easily manage your cycling trips with the Analog speedometer with board computer.
Designed and optimized to meet the requirements of all cyclists, SportyPal Bike unique feature is the new analog speedometer equipped with board computer where you can see all the information and statistics
NPT BOOM Nike BOOM syncs your music to your dynamic training workouts, with your sport's most elite athletes and coaches motivating you along the way
Runtastic Pull-Ups Pro for iPhone/iPad Runtastic Pull-Ups Pro for iPhone/iPad - Runtastic Pull-Ups turns your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch into a personal fitness assistant.
The app includes a sports training plan designed to help you achieve 30 pull-ups in a row.
The software automatically counts your pull-ups using the accelerometer of your mobile device
Other Software by developer «Aqua Eagle»:
Quick Checklists Quick Checklists is a checklist application focused on allowing you to add new items quickly
Desktop Ever wanted to have a web browser open while writing an email? Or a map open while looking at the weather? Desktop allows you to perform these and many other tasks by providing a split-screen multitasking environment