Adobe Reader for iPhone/iPad is the free global standard for reliably viewing and sharing PDF documents across platforms and devices. Easily and efficiently access the widest range of PDF file types - including PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDF documents and Adobe LiveCycle rights-managed PDF files. Now available for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, Adobe Reader offers fast, high-quality interaction with PDF. View PDF files:
· Quickly open PDF files from email , the Web or any application that supports "Open In..."
· View PDF Portfolios, PDF Packages, annotations and drawing markups
· Read text annotations such as Sticky Notes Access encrypted PDF files:
· Open and view password-protected PDF files
· Access files secured by Adobe LiveCycle Rights Management, which helps protect sensitive documents
· Supports the highest grade of PDF encryption, up to AES256 Interact with PDF files:
· Search text to find specific information
· Use bookmarks to jump directly to a section in your PDF file
· Select single page or continuous scroll modes
· Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
· Quickly navigate through large files using thumbnails
· Select and copy text from a PDF file to the clipboard Print and share files:
· Print wirelessly with AirPrint
· Share PDF files with other applications using "Open In..."
· Email PDF documents as attachments Available languages:
· English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian, Czech, Polish and Turkish
What's New in This Release:
· Easily mark up PDF content with sticky notes, the freehand drawing tool or the highlight, strikethrough, and underline tools
· Add comments anywhere in your PDF file with sticky notes
· Fill out PDF forms
· Use the new Ink Signature tool to sign any PDF document using your finger
· Send PDF files to others for electronic signing using Adobe EchoSign
· Performance and Memory fixes for new iPad
What's New in 10.1.2:
· Resolves issues on the new iPad with Retina display
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
iSilo iSilo - Document reader for viewing document files in iSilo, Palm Doc, and plain text format. The latest version adds the ability to view additional file types. Additional image file types include .jpg, .png, .gif, .tif, among others. Additional document file types include .pdf, .htm, Word (.doc, .docx), Excel (.xls, .xlsx), and PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx)
Quickoffice Pro for iPhone Quickoffice Pro for iPhone is the essential Microsoft Office productivity tool for your iPhone or iPod touch that offers an intuitive and easy-to-use interface for advanced editing of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files with an integrated file management solution with convenient access to multiple cloud service providers including MobileMe, Dropbox, Google Docs, Box
Fax It Fax documents directly from your iOS device
HP ePrint & Share HP ePrint & Share - This app brings to an iPhone the power and simplicity of HP ePrint & Share. Print Large Format files remotely from an iPhone, iPad or iPhone Touch, from where you are, when you want, to HP Designjet Web-connected printers.
With this app:
· Access and Preview large format files in an ePrint & Share account
ActivePrint Pro (iPhone/iPad) ActivePrint Pro (iPhone/iPad) - ActivePrint 7 is the industry leading mobile printing solution, and now its the easiest way to print from your Apple iPhone or iPod Touch! Print photos, web pages, notes, and more from your iPhone or iPod to almost any printer in the world
Print Utility for iPad Print Utility for iPad - View, print and share documents on your iPad. Print Utility is easiest way for you to store files, read documents and print anything your want, including email attachments, right from the iPad.
You can easily copy documents to Print Utility over USB using iTunes File Sharing. Also, once installed Print Utility appears in the "Open In..
PDF Printer for iPhone PDF Printer for iPhone - Save documents to PDF and share them with easy right from the iPad. PDF Printer is the simplest way for you to convert Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote files as well as Photos and Contacts to Adobe PDF format on the iPhone.
You can copy documents to PDF Printer via USB cable using iTunes File Sharing
ABBYY TextGrabber + Translator ABBYY TextGrabber + Translator - allows you to capture any part of printed text from a magazine, book, document, etc. in more than 60 supported languages, directly on your device. The recognized text can be immediately edited, forwarded by e-mail or saved onto your iPhone
CamCard Free for iPhone CamCard Free for iPhone - CamCard is a professional business card reader. Take a picture of a card with the phone's camera and contact information will be saved in Card Holder or Address Book automatically. You can easily manage all cards in Card Holder by searching, sorting, editing, etc
Other Software by developer «Adobe Systems Incorporated»:
Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform for iPhone/iPad Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform for iPhone/iPad - Adobe LiveCycle Mobile ES2 helps organizations increase employee productivity, improve brand equity, lower costs, and improve engagement across screens and devices, anywhere, anytime
Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad - Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through sites like Facebook, and more – all from the convenience of your iPad.
· Use popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images
Adobe CreatePDF for iPhone/iPad Adobe CreatePDF for iPhone/iPad - Adobe CreatePDF brings the same high-quality PDF creation as Adobe Acrobat to your iPad, iPhone and other iOS devices.
High Quality PDF Creation:
· Creates PDF files that look exactly like the original using the same technology as Adobe Acrobat.
· Consistent, high-fidelity PDF conversion independent of device or software
Adobe EchoSign Adobe EchoSign - EchoSign from Adobe, the #1 e-Signature service lets you get documents signed and access your EchoSign account directly from your iPhone or iPad.
Sign in to your EchoSign account or create a FREE EchoSign account and start using the Adobe EchoSign App immediately
Adobe Kuler for iPhone Adobe Kuler for iPhone - Adobe Kuler allows you to capture colors from the surrounding environment using your iPhone's camera.
You can also extract colors from images stored online or on your device, and edit them from within the app by adjusting the RGB sliders
Adobe Ideas Adobe Ideas is your digital sketchbook, letting you capture and explore ideas anywhere you go. Adobe Ideas is an ideal companion for the professional design applications from Adobe, including Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Connect Mobile for iOS Adobe Connect Mobile for iOS - Attend Adobe Connect online meetings using your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch. Download the FREE Adobe Connect Mobile application, optimized for tablet users, and enjoy immediate access to online meetings anytime, anywhere. Participate in multi-point video conferencing, with 2-way video, using your camera during your video conversation
Adobe Nav for Photoshop Adobe Nav for Photoshop - With Adobe Nav-a Photoshop Touch application for Adobe Photoshop CS5 software (version 12.0.4 or later required)-you can now use your iPad to activate Photoshop tools and browse and select open Photoshop documents
Adobe Content Viewer for iPad Adobe Content Viewer - View interactive, richly designed digital publications created using the Adobe Digital Publishing Suite. After designing publication layouts using Adobe InDesign and packaging them with the Content Bundler, users can either sideload .folio files (previously referred to as