AIM (Free Edition) for iPhone - Now with Push Notification, AIM lets you stay even more connected with the people you care about on your iPhone or iPod Touch. Communicate anytime you want, wherever you are. Connect with friends and family in real time.
· Send and receive messages over WiFi, EDGE, or 3G networks
· Connect to anyone on the AIM network worldwide, whether they're on AOL, AIM, ICQ, .mac or MobileMe
· See who's available before you contact them
· Configure multiple screen names and switch between identities any time
· Stay logged in for up to 24 hours and receive notifications through Apple's Push Notification service (iPhone OS 3.0 or higher only) or via SMS when you receive new IMs
· View expressions and update status
· Send IMs and SMS text messages - even from an iPod Touch
· View your buddy list and conversations in landscape mode
· Take pictures with the built-in camera to use as your buddy icon
· Share your location with your buddies and find out who's nearby with the Buddies Near Me smart buddy group
· Manage your Buddy List feature, choose Favorites, or add a new buddy anytime. Your changes are automatically synced with iChat and AIM for Windows or Mac.
· Access your Contacts directly from within AIM - send an IM to a screen name or an SMS to a phone number.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed issue where users were seeing dropped messages
What's New in 5.0.6:
· Fix for missing messages issue that some users were seeing
What's New in 5.0.5:
· Love sharing photos and your location in your conversations? This release includes a whole new way to share a part of your personality with the new share voice message feature. Record up to 60 seconds of your voice or some other audio, name it if you want to save it for future use, or just use it as is for a quick way to chat without having to type!
· We've also fixed several bugs in this release, which includes a bug where some messages were not showing up due a smiley in the message and a user reported issue where some messages were showing out of order.
What's New in 5.0.4:
· Invite your friends to join AIM in Add Contacts.
· Push badges now clear out when you sign out.
· Fixed bug where users were seeing their messages out of order.
· Fixed user reported crashes and bugs.
What's New in 5.0.3:
· Improved VoiceOver and accessibility behaviors.
· Improved performance when launching the app from the background.
· Start a Chat will now also respect the "Sort by Presence" setting.
· Easily share your last photo or screenshot taken with the new "Use Last Photo Taken" option.
· Do Not Disturb and Group Chat mute preferences are now saved even if you sign out and back in.
· Added ability to see if someone is typing a response.
· Updated default incoming message sound. You can still choose the old default sound by choosing "Blip" in your sound settings.
· Added a new "Ukulele" sound option. Try it out in your sound settings!
· Fixed several user reported crashes and bugs.
What's New in 5.0.2:
· See who's online by sorting your contacts by presence in your settings tab
· Talk about yourself in the third person by sending messages starting with /me
· Improvements to performance
· Localized in French, Japanese and Spanish
· Bug fixes
What's New in 5.0.1:
Never miss a message:
· No matter where you are, AIM now stores and syncs your message history so you won't miss a thing. You can always take conversations "off the record" if you'd like
Party (or plan):
· Chat with friends or collaborate with coworkers - AIM gives you a simple, fun way to talk and share with groups of people that matters to you most.
Share and see it all in AIM:
· Share photos and your location without leaving the conversation: they'll automatically appear right within AIM.
· Copy and paste messages
· Set quiet hours to mute sounds and push notifications for when you don't want to be disturbed
· Change your incoming message sounds
· See your social notifications for activity on your AIM, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts
What's New in 4.6.1:
· This is a quick update to add support for Facebook's switch to OAuth 2.0 and to fix a reconnect issue some users were seeing.
What's New in 4.5.2:
· More performance improvements and bug fixes
· Restored the Blue status icon when your Buddy's go mobile (forwarding IMs to their SMS service)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Pinch iMessenger HD Pinch iMessenger is an easy to use, highly engaging, super fast messaging application
IM+ (iPhone/iPad) IM+ will keep you connected all-in-one to Twitter, Google Talk, Yahoo, MSN/Live Messenger, AIM/iChat, ICQ, MySpace and Jabber
Chat for GTalk Take your Google Talk friends with you anywhere you go!
Roulette Chat Roulette Chat lets you meet random people and chat with them
Tapatalk (iPhone) Tapatalk is the top forum application that allows you to connect to thousands of internet forums with ability to access private messages and upload images
Chat for Google Talk Fast and easy-to-use messenger which allows you to chat with your Google Talk friends while on the go
Verbs IM Verbs is a fast instant messenger with a simple and beautiful interface
Let's TALK for iPhone Let's TALK is a private messaging app used to keep up with your friends, family and coworkers in a one-on-one or group setting