Air Sharing is the easiest way to view your documents on the go.
With Air Sharing, you can:
· Mount your iPhone or iPod touch as a Wi-Fi drive on your computer (Mac, Windows, or Linux) or connect from your computer's web browser.
· Drag-drop files between your iPhone or iPod touch and your computers.
· View and email documents in many common formats.
· Send email attachments Upgradeable with in-app purchase to Air Sharing Pro features:
· Connect to your computer (on Windows, requires free desktop app)
· Mount remote file servers (MobileMe iDisk, HomePipe, Dropbox, Box.net, FilesAnywhere, MyDisk.se, CloudMe, WebDAV, FTP, FTPS, SSH/SFTP, POP3, and IMAP)
· Custom bookmarks
· PDF table of contents, page thumbnails
· Download files from the web
· Get and Save Photo Library images
· File operations (Copy, Paste, Move, Rename, New Folder)
· Zip and Unzip
· Search by File name
· Playlist interface for audio files
· Print (via printers shared by Mac OS X 10.5+ or Linux) Ease of use:
· Familiar Finder-like file browser
· Use of Bonjour and WebDAV (just like iDisk) for easy connection
· Extensive in-line Help with detailed, simple instructions Advanced image viewer:
· Stable, high-quality viewing of very high-resolution image files
· Configurable image slideshow
· Swipe to previous or next image Advanced PDF viewer:
· Support for large or complex PDF documents
· Go To Page Fast access:
· Scrollbar in document viewer
· A folder popup for going back to previously viewed folders
· Automatic jump to last viewed location when opening a document Security:
· Optional password protection of remote access
· Public folder for guest access
· Local passcode lock for app security Compatibility:
· Mac OS X (Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard)
· Windows (XP, Vista, 7)
· Linux (GNOME and KDE)
· Any web browser
· Computer-to-iPhone connection requires Wi-Fi network VIEWABLE FORMATS:
· iWork (Pages, Numbers, and Keynote)
· Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), subject to iPhone compatibility
· Web Archive (web pages downloaded by Safari)
· HTML web page
· Adobe Illustrator, saved with as PDF Compatible (NEW!)
· RTF (Rich Text Format)
· RTFD (TextEdit documents with embedded images)
· Plain text (many different file extensions), with automatic character-encoding recognition
· Movies, Audio, and Images (standard iPhone formats)
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed crash on delete after viewing a PDF.
What's New in 3.4.1:
· Dropbox authentication fix
· Updated PDF viewer
What's New in 3.3:
· iOS 6 & iPhone 5 Support
What's New in 3.2:
· PDF page curl
· Removed iDisk support
· Bug Fixes
What's New in 3.1:
· Added a shortcut to "Quick transfer" files and folders to My Documents
· New passcode lock interface
· Disabled move operations to and from remote servers due to possible data loss
· Fixed bugs
What's New in 3.0:
· All-new completely rewritten PDF viewer: Page-by-page view; Improved Search; Scrollbar with page thumbnail images
· New support for Egnyte HybridCloud File Server
· Improved support for password-protected PDF and Zip archives on remote file servers
· Fixed many small bugs
What's New in 2.9.1:
· Fixed several Dropbox related crashes.
· Restored move between server functionality.
· Added iKeepInCloud server support.
What's New in 2.7:
· Google Docs support. Access your Google Docs on the go. Copy, print, and email directly from Air Sharing. (Pro Users Only)
· iOS 5 support.
· Over 20 bug fixes including stability fixes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Adobe EchoSign Get documents signed and access your EchoSign account directly from your iPhone or iPad
TextGrabber ABBYY TextGrabber allows you to take a picture of any text, such as genealogy information found in a book, and it then converts that text to computer-readable format by using OCR (optical character recognition)
ActivePrint (iPhone/iPad) Print photos, web pages, notes, and more from your iPhone or iPod to almost any printer in the world
Other Software by developer «Avatron Software»:
Air Display With Air Display, you can use your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch as a wireless display, to extend your computer desktop