AlwaysOnPC for iPhone - AlwaysOnPC is a virtual PC which you can access over the internet from your iPhone. Using the power of cloud computing, it allows you to run popular desktop applications such as Chrome and Firefox with Flash and Java applets support, the complete Office Suite, Dropbox and more on your iOS device.
With AlwaysOnPC you can successfully use your iPhone instead of your laptop to perform various tasks on the go.
· Copy and paste between Office applications and the photo editor, drawing program, email and more
· Receive, edit and re-send email attachments
· Included storage: 2 GB of online disk space to store your files
· Easy online storage access: DropBox is pre-installed (access other vendors via browser)
· Open multiple windows, tabs and apps at once
· Import and sync bookmarks and passwords with Chrome, or Firefox add-ons like Xmarks
· Install your favorite Firefox toolbars and add-ons or Chrome extensions
· Maximum security: connections are fully encrypted
What's New in This Release:
· New! dual-screen display on your HDTV via AppleTV integration.
· Full widescreen display of your "AlwaysOnPC Desktop" and cloud applications; iPhone becomes keyboard and touchpad.
What's New in 2.0.5:
· Fixed the 'slow keyboard' bug. Now when the keyboard is open the App has much faster response!
· iWork online suite like Keynote, Pages, Numbers etc. (currently a free beta on iCloud.com)
· Convert/Export PDF from any Office doc
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)