Cisco umi - Access your Cisco umi video messages and recorded videos on the go with the Cisco umi mobile application! You can also easily add and edit your contacts using the touchscreen keyboard, and even use your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad as a touchscreen remote control for your Cisco umi!
This app works with Cisco umi telepresence for your HDTV, with an active umi subscription.
This app may use a large amount of data. Please ensure you have a data plan associated to your device.
Cisco umi service is currently available in the United States.
Check missed umi calls and video messages:
· Check missed calls while on the go
· Retrieve a list of umi video messages left by your family and friends
· Watch messages directly on your mobile device
Watch and share your recorded umi videos:
· Retrieve a list of the videos you recorded using umi
· Watch videos directly on your mobile device
· Share recorded videos to your Facebook, YouTube, or Twitter accounts
· Send recorded videos to umi friends or via email
Add and Edit umi contacts:
· Easily add or edit contact info using the on-screen keyboard on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad
Use your mobile device as a remote control for umi:
· Use your device to play messages or videos on your TV. No need to hunt for the remote.
· Look up a umi contact on your device and place the call via your TV. umi makes the connection for you.
· Control umi on your TV by tapping your device's touchscreen - you can use this app as your primary remote for Cisco umi
What's New in This Release:
· Added a new remote mode: traditional button mode.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
TKL Viewer The TKL Viewer app enables the registered TKL users to store, and view the ARALOC DRM-encrypted TKL Content
WebEx Meeting Center Join WebEx online meetings wherever you are right from your BlackBerry®. Get a wide range of popular meeting features, including:... The ability to view presentations and applications from anyone's desktop.... Host features (start a meeting and make another participant the presenter)
Cisco Jabber Cisco Jabber turns your iPhone into a full-featured Cisco Unified IP Phone