Cisco WebEx Social 2.5 - Cisco Quad mobile extends the Quad platform capabilities targeted for mobile, remote, and desk less employees. It offers a compelling way for you to stay connected to corporate culture and engaged with colleagues around the globe. With Cisco Quad you can:
· Update your status or share your thoughts with colleagues on the go
· Know what others in your network are working on through dynamic activity feed
· Create posts with embedded photos or attached videos and share with your communities and others
· Find the most relevant people, content and communities using enterprise search
· Find experts and follow, email, call, or text them directly from their rich user profile page
· Read full posts and actively participate in discussions
· Ask questions and find answers to your business needs
What’s new in Cisco Quad 2.5 mobile:
· Take a photo or choose an existing image and attach to a microblog.
· Share an existing post with your contacts.
· Ability to 'Like' and mark a post or a microblog as 'Favorite'.
· View the thumbnails of images attached to a post or a microblog in the activity stream.
· Tap the thumbnail images in activity stream and display in detailed view.
The application is a free download for Cisco Quad customers and is designed to work with a premises-based as well as cloud-based Quad solution running version 2.5.1 SR3, 2.5.2 or later.
IMPORTANT: Cisco Quad for iPhone or iPad works only with Cisco Quad applications licenses. If you are unsure if your company has licenses, please contact your IT department.
Administrators: Please refer to Cisco Web Site.
What's New in This Release:
· Changing the application name from Quad to WebEx Social
· Replacing the Quad logo with WebEx Social logo
· Support for iOS6
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
eController Expand your iPhone and iPod Touch to control everyday electronics
Other Software by developer «Cisco»:
Cisco Jabber Cisco Jabber turns your iPhone into a full-featured Cisco Unified IP Phone
Cisco Partner Summit 2012 The Cisco Partner Summit mobile application is an exclusive, invitation only tool designed to provide access to program content and information
TKL Viewer The TKL Viewer app enables the registered TKL users to store, and view the ARALOC DRM-encrypted TKL Content
Cisco Technical Support The Cisco Technical Support mobile app provides access to Cisco's rich technical support content
WebEx Meeting Center Join WebEx online meetings wherever you are right from your BlackBerry®. Get a wide range of popular meeting features, including:... The ability to view presentations and applications from anyone's desktop.... Host features (start a meeting and make another participant the presenter)
Cisco WebEx Meetings for iOS Mobile application that enables you to host or attend Cisco WebEx meetings from wherever you are using your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
Cisco Connect 360 Learn about the latest innovation, products and solutions, customer successes, featured stories and offerings from Cisco